Chapter 26

EMILY'S POV

As I checked the mirror one more time, I smiled.

Dad and Danica were getting married. Vay & Kyle we're going to be my step brother & sister.

I was dressed in such a light, pretty blue dress with white sandals. My hair was up in a bun, one big curl on each side of my face.

**look on @emilys.wattpad via Instagram**

Hayes was my date for this, and of course, Paisley was here.

I'm so excited; he proposed on the last day of our trip. It's now November; they had three months to plan this out, and let's just say it was stressful.

Not for me, but for them. I was called downstairs and a link was in the front.

At the house, it was me, Hayes, Paisley, Sebastian, Vay, Kyle, Brandon. Dad and Danica were already at the church.

Hayes laced his fingers in mine and kissed my cheek as we walked to the limo.

I was nervous, in a way. I don't even know why really.

But on the most hand, I was happy. For my dad. For Danica. For a new family. For me.

We arrived and the place was still pretty empty, knowing that the wedding didn't start for another hour or so. The cake was propped up and lemme just say, I wanted to just shove my face into it.

Seeing the food in the bins or what ever you'd call them made my mouth water; chicken, potatoes, Mac n cheese, pasta, spaghetti, everything. Even the desserts made me all heart eye emoji.

I walked through were Dad and Dani were going to get married, and stood where the priest would stand. I was imagining the day I'd get married; dad in the front along with my family, mom in my heart, everyone's eyes on me and my husband. It seemed like it would be so nerve wrecking, but the best moment of your life; you will be spending the rest of your life with the person you love.

-

We were now all sat down. The casual wedding music now playing as Danica walled down the isle with her father.

I looked at Hayes as he was watching it all.

"Hayes?" I whispered and he looked over.

"I know that this is along time from now, but do you think we'd end up getting married?"

"When we're older and I get the chance, I'm putting a ring on your finger. I can't imagine myself with anyone else." He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

They said their vows and then kissed, as everyone applauded.

-

"Phew, I'm tired!" I said as I took my shoes off, putting on my boots.

We were cleaning up the chairs, folding them and piling them onto the wall.

I was still wearing my dress, but my feet were starting to kill me.

Barely anyone was here, just Dad & Danica, the other teens and I, and Dani's parents along with dads.

"I got the last chair!" Seb said, and I sat down on one of the bean bags.

"Follow me," Hayes whispered in my ear.

I sighed but got up, following Hayes. He was walking towards the back of the building but stopped at a tree with a tire on it.

"Wanna swing?" He asked.

"Hayes my dress, I don't want it to get dirty." I said.

He pulled out a blanket and laid it onto the tire, patting it and ushering me to come over.