Chapter 14♡

-6 votes for the next chapter(:-
Updates on Thursday!

Emily's POV

"Do you have everything?" Dad asked.

We were at the airport so I could fly out to Hayes' and his family for a week. I was nervous yet very excited. I hope they'll like me...

"Yes, dad, my flights going to go without me! Love you, I'll call you when I land or something, bye!" I said kissing his cheek and going to my plane.

Brandon was sleeping and I didn't want to bother him. He's probably glad I'm going anyways. We haven't said a word to each other the whole two weeks..

"Please enjoy your flight to North Carolina! We are now taking off!" Someone said on the inner call.

I put my headphones in and listened to Girl Almighty by One Direction.

Her light is as loud as as many ambulances
as it takes to save a savior oh
woah woah woah
She floats through the room on a big balloon some
say she's such a fake
that her love is made up no
No no no
Let's haw another toast to the girl almighty
Let's pray we stay young,
Stay made out of lightnin'
Am I the only, only believer?
There's something happenin' here
The only, only believer?
There's something happenin' here
I hope you feel what I'm feelin' too
I get down
I get down
I get down on my knees for you
I get down, I get down
I get down on my knees
I get down on my knees for you

Louis' part soon kicked in and I was basically jamming out. Hell, who doesn't jam out to Girl Almighty? It has that jam out vibe, you feel?

I could listen to them until the day I die. I've been a fan of my boys since 2011, and I don't plan leaving them anytime soon.

a/n; one direction is love so you might see a lot of their songs in here

This flight should be over in about like two hours, I have no idea honestly. Maybe I should take a nap. Yeah. I'll do that.

I took my headphones off so they wouldn't strangle me, and turned on the mini tv that was placed in front of me, and turned it on ABC FAM for the Christmas episodes.

My eyes started to droop and I fell asleep.

"Miss?" I heard someone tap my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and saw one of the flight attendants standing over my shoulder.

"The plane has landed," she said as I nodded, as she walked away.

I got up and walked out, going to the place you get your luggage.

My pink suitcases finally came and I grabbed them, trying to find the entrance where Hayes said he'd be waiting with him mom.

"Emily!" Hayes said before giving me one of his bone crushing, but amazingly good hugs.

"I've missed you," he mumbled in my hair.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Missed you, also!" I said bopping his nose, while he scrunched it.

"Oh, mom, meet Emily. Emily, meet mom," he said.

I went to shake her hand but she pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry, I'm a hugger! Hugs are better than shaking hands. Nice to meet you Emily!"

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs.-"