Chapter 4♡

-4 votes for the next chapter(:-
Updates on Thursday!

Emily's POV

"YOU HUNG OUT WITH HAYES, CAMERON, NASH, AND CARTER AND DIDN'T TELL ME?" Paisley yelled, walking in my room.

"I have to see pictures on twitter for me to find out?" She said scolding me.

"I'm sorry, Paisley. I know how to repay you. Go get ready then come back down." I said.

She looked at me weirdly then left.

After a week, we're all going to go out for lunch.

As in Brandon, me, Cam, Nash, Carter, Hayes, and now, Paisley.

I texted Hayes to make sure it was okay she came with us and he didn't care.

Oh and yes, text. He gave me his number about two days ago so it was easier that he can reply faster.

She came downstairs and Brandon grabbed his keys, then we left and headed to Panera Bread, which was in the mall.

"So, where are we going?" Paisley asked. I looked at her, then looked away. I could hear her sigh.

We got there and it wasn't busy at all. I looked inside to see them all the way in the back corner.

Just where Hayes said they would be. Hayes saw me, then he got up walking towards me opening his arms out. I jumped into his arms, and held on tight, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Hey Em," he whispered.

"I missed you," I said as he put me down.

"I missed you too. Uh, I think your friend is-" he said then pointed to her.

Oh, yeah. Sorta forgot about her...

I guess I actually forgot the world had just us two.

She looked at me, frozen. She honestly looked like a ghost. She was completely still. You could barely tell she was breathing but she was.

"Hello, babe, you're Paisley, right?" Nash said walking up to them.

"You- you my name know,"

"Yup, Em talks about you all the time," he said with a smile.

She jumped and hugged him tightly, where he picked her up, and also hugging tightly.

She wasn't crying though; just in too much shock, I think. I didn't tell her she was going to meet a few of the loves of her life. How great of a friend am I? The greatest.

She soonly met them all and we all sat down. It went Carter, Cameron, Paisley, Nash, Hayes, me, and Brandon, but Brandon was on the other side of Carter; we were in a circled table.

"So, we should do something after this. Just us two," Hayes whispered.

"Like what?"

"Well, there's a fair going on. It's actually right by Target, wanna go?" He asked and I nodded, smiling. He smiled back.

"Hello, my names Mandee and I'll be your waitress. Is this all together?"

"I'm paying for us three," my brother said.

"And then its us four," Carter said, and the waitress nodded.

"What can I get you three?"

"Coke."

"Coke."

"Coke," we each said.

She nodded and got the other boys' orders.
***