Chapter 16♡

6 votes for next chapter!
EMILY'S POV

"Emilyyyy!" I heard someone scream, and I opened my eyes to see Hayes sitting on the floor, right by my head.

"What do you wannnnt," I said rolling the opposite way, causing him to tickle me.

"H-Ha-Hayes sto-stop!" I said, kicking and throwing around my arms.

"Who's the best?"

"Harr-Harry S-Styles!"

"That is wrong!"

"Gr-Grant Landis!"

"Nope."

"Fine, Hayes G-Grier!"

"Correct," he said then stopped.

"Well, my moms taking us to the mall. She wants me to help her buy gifts for Sky since she already has all us boys' gifts. Wanna go?" He asked.

"Sure. But oh! I have something for us to wear," I said running to my suitcase.

"Okay so before I came here, my dad took me shopping and I saw these and they looked so adorable! Yours is a shirt, mines a dress. I'm going to wear panty hoes undermine," I said holding them up excitedly.

They were black and at the top, they had cool patterns of red and white. I thought they were adorable.

* the outfits are on emilys.wattpad via Instagram *
^ okay real quick I accidentally deleted the photo, so I'll post something very similar to it, so sorry!!^ carry on :D

Hayes looked at them and laughed, and I put on a pouty face.

"They're adorable, you're adorable, come 'ere," he said slightly laughing.

He brought me into a hug and my head was in chest, knowing he was a head taller then me.

"You're so short."

"You're so tall," I said and he stuck his tongue out, and so did I.

"Well, I'm going to go put this on in the bathroom. You can put it on in here," he said taking his shirt and walking out of the room.

I took my shirt, shorts and undergarments off and put new ones on, then panty hoes, and my dress. It was above my knees so it wasn't that short.

I put on black pumps and put my hair in a ballerina bun. Grabbing my phone, I walked into the living room to check my texts. 8 missed calls, 21 texts, and 2 voicemails.

Six of the calls from dad, and the other two was Paisley. Fourteen of the texts were dads, four of them were Paisley's, and three was from Brandon?

I opened Brandon's first to see why he was now contacting me.

Dads worried. You haven't freaking texted him yet, Emily.

Okay Emily what the hell?!

Why are you not calling or answering Paisley's?

Oh so he didn't care about me. He didn't care. Paisley cared more then him.. I decided to call dad and explain.

"Dad I'm sorry.. We went out to eat and visit a girl named Delilah that was in the hospital and spent the day with her. Then we went public and went to sleep."

"God Em, don't do that.. You scared me. It's fine though, as long as you're safe sweetheart. Brandon misses you."

"Brandon doesn't miss me dad.. He's probably glad."

"Emily-"

"It's not true okay? I have to go. We're going shopping. Love you dad," I said then hung up.