Chapter 1♡

Chapter started; 8.13.14

EMILY'S POV

"Wake up!" I felt my brother scream, shaking my bed.

"Brandon, five more minutes!"

"Emily get up, we're going to moms grave," he said and I got up.

Yes, sadly, my amazing mom passed. She died from cancer, which she lost her battle three months ago. We live with my dad that's honestly my super hero. He plays the role as two parents, and he's amazing at it.

I looked at my phone to see it was only 8:00am, and to see Hayes' tweets. He always makes me in a better mood.

I grabbed a shirt, shorts, underwear, and my bra. I turned the water on and got in, putting on Life Of The Party , and it blaring throughout the bathroom.

I got out and put a towel on my head, getting dressed. Taking the towel off, I blowed dried my hair that takes forever. I put on my flip flops and went downstairs to see my dad and brother eating pancakes and sausage.

"Here Em, eat up!" Dad said, passing me a plate.

He poured me a glass of Apple juice and I thanked him, eating a little faster then usual so we can go visit her grave.

Brandon got done eating and we went to dad's car, buckling are seat beats and driving to her Grave Yard. It takes about ten minutes to get to her grade so I was on my phone.

@hayesgrier : good morning everyone! Have an awesome day and I love you all(:

He tweeted and I smiled. I got another notification and saw it was Grant Landis.

@grantlandis: Can't wait to meet a lot of you today!

Sadly, I wouldn't be there.

We came to a stop and we were here. I got out and walked over to hers, and crouched down. Tears formed in my eyes and I whipped them. Momma always told me to never cry if something bad would happen; she wants to always see me smile.

I smiled, instead of crying. I knew that she doesn't want us to be sad. She said crying wouldn't be necessary, neither sadness. She wants us to live our life happy, at the best of our ability. And I promised her. I remember to this day what she said, four months ago.

**

"Now listen Emily, one day and I hate to tell you this, soon, my day is coming. I don't want you to be sad. Please Emily I want to see you, your dad and Brandon live your life and be happy. Okay?" She said, whipping my tear, the other hand in mine.

"Okay, mom," I smiled.

"Promise me? Even if those boys you like over the internet make you happy, so be it," she said with a laugh.

I laughed to and said, "Yes, mom, I promise you."

**

I've kept my promise. Yes, it's sad. But I try my best to just remember happy moments with her.

"I love and miss you, mom," I whispered, then went to the car.

We drove home and I called over Paisley. Today we're going shopping, which Brandon is taking us.

The thing about my brother is he's like my best friend. He does everything for me, and I do the same for him.

Paisley came in my bedroom and I hugged her. I haven't seen her in a week at the most. She sat down, since Brandon was at work and got done at three, when it's currently only twelve.