Vacation Day/ The boys and Y/N

Requested By: a3a0d0n7

Y/N was packing her clothes in her suitcase since she and the boys are going on a vacation to the beach in hawaii. They are going to stay there for at least 1 or 2 weeks, so Y/N packed some swimsuits, tank tops, shorts, some shirts, phone charger, sandals, toothbrush, toothpaste, sunscreen and her beach hat.

Y/N thinks for a second to see if she forgot something else to pack but then looks at her suitcase and sees that she doesn't need anything else. "Alright, I think I have everything" She says.

She zips her suitcase close and then lays down on her bed. She looks at the clock and sees that it's 1 PM. "Damn did I really take that long?" She tells herself. She had been packing since 12 PM.

The boys were going to pick Y/N later at 7 PM so they could all go to the airport together. So she had sometime to spend at home by herself.

Y/N is so excited to go on a trip with the boys since she sometimes only goes on tour with them. She met the boys back in 1975 at a store and ever since then, they have all been great friends.

Right now Y/N got up from her bed and made her way downstairs to watch some tv. She turned the tv on and started watching her favorite show while looking at the clock again. Y/N wanted time to go faster since she already wanted to go to hawaii but she had to wait a couple more hours.

--
THE BOYS POV:

"Guys! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Brian shouted from downstairs.

"Wait dear! I'll be down in a sec!" Freddie shouted from his room.

"Holding on Brian!" Roger shouted from the bathroom.

John came down the stairs while holding his suitcase.

"Hi! I'm here bri" John said with a smile.

"Hey John, We just need to wait for Rog and Fred to come down" Brian said.

"Okay" John said while nodding his head.

"Are you excited to go Hawaii?" Brian asked John.

"Ooh yes! Are you excited too?" John asked Brian.

"Yes, and I'm actually really happy that Y/N gets to come along with us!" Brian said and smiled.

"It's going to be so fun!" John said with a giggled.

Roger comes down the stairs so fast that he almost falls down "Oh god-"

"Be careful there Roger" Brian says.

"Sorry Mom" Roger rolls his eyes.

Brian sighs and shakes head. "Did you checked if freddie is ready?" He asks roger.

"No, but do you want me to go and check-"

"I'm here now darling!" Freddie says while carrying his big suitcase in his hand and going down the stairs careful trying not to fall.

"Do you need help, freddie?" Roger asks.

"I'm okay, Rog. Thanks anyways" Freddie says.

"Alright, are we ready to go, now?" Brian asks.

"Yeah!" Roger, Freddie and John all say at the same time.

"Roger gonna drive, right?" John asks.

"Yes, I have the keys right here" Roger says while grabbed the keys from his pocket and shows them to the boys.

"We should be going cause we still need to pick Y/N up from her house" Brian says.