Under the stars/ B.M

You and your boyfriend Brian have been dating for about 8 months now. You both were friends at first and then as time went by, you and him became a couple. Brian was the best boyfriend ever. You don't even know how you got so lucky to have a boyfriend like him! Did you do something to deserve him? Is this a dream?

Well, nope. This wasn't a dream. Brian was real. You both share an amazing bond and relationship. You guys are truly made for one another. Brian makes you happy than nobody else has. He's the love of your life and you're the love of his life as well.

You were getting ready to go out on a picnic date that Brian had ready for you and him at the park.

You wore an green jumpsuit and some green high heels. You put a little pit of makeup and did your hair in a ponytail. Nothing too fancy just some comfortable clothes.

Brian was gonna pick you up in 5 minutes. Suddenly you hear a car honk outside. You turned around and walked up to the window to see who honked. You looked down and saw Brian coming up to the front door and knocking. You heard the doorbell ring, you went down the stairs carefully trying not to fall.

You fix your hair and clothes then took a deep breath and open the door to see a handsome Brian waiting for you..

"Hello my lo- Oh wow..." Brian looked at Y/N and saw how gorgeous she was. He's mouth turned into an "O"

Y/N giggled at Brian. "Bri, you better close your mouth or else the bugs will get in"

"Huh? Oh yeah- Sorry" Brian closed his mouth but kept looking at her.

"You just look so gorgeous baby.. I've never seen such a pretty girl like you.." Brian said.

"Oh Brian! Stop it!" Y/N blushed and looked down at her feet.

"It's true my darling! You're the most gorgeous women ever!!!" He said.

"I don't know about that... Just come in! I'll go grab my coat from upstairs!" Y/N said and made her way upstairs.

Brian went inside the house and shut the door behind him. He stand their patiently waiting for Y/N. He couldn't believe that he was with this gorgeous women name Y/N L/N.

Y/N came down the stairs with her coat. She smiled at Brian.

"I'm ready Bri!" She said.

Brian suddenly pin Y/N to the wall and started kissing her. Y/N gasped but kissed back. She wrapped her hands around his neck. Brians hands were on Y/N's hips.

The kiss got more and more heated and hungrily that you could basically hear moans coming out from their mouths. Y/N pulled away from the kiss.

"Brian! We're gonna be late for the date!" Y/N said. "We're not gonna make out right now!" She giggles.

"You're just so gorgeous and beautiful and-"

"Save that for later.. I might give you something special when we arrived back home after the date.. 😏" Y/N smirks.

"Oh.." Brian smirks back.

"Lets go dirty bastard!" Y/N slaps his chest.

"Right!" Brian said.

He opened the front door for Y/N and they both left the house and made their way to Brian's car. Brian again, opened the car door for Y/N.

"Wow, what a kind and nice gentlemen!" Y/N smiles and gets in the car.

"You're welcome beautiful" Brian closes the car door and makes his way to the drivers seat.

He gets in the front seat and starts the car.