Break or Divorce Pt.2/B.M

Hey y'all! So y'all wanted Pt. 2 of 'Break or Divorce'! So here it is! If you haven't read the first part, make sure to go read the one first and then this one. Hope y'all enjoy/like it! It's gonna be a long one again!

Warnings: None, But there will be crying-

Y/N'S POV:

I'm driving to freddie's house since I didn't want Brian to look for me at Roger and Dominique's house or John and Veronica's house. I still had tears running down my face, I kept crying while driving but I was being very careful to not crash into anything.

I got to freddie's house, I took the keys off the car but before I opened the car door to get out the kids, I heard my daughter Emily say "Mommy, are you okay? Why are you crying?" She asked. I looked at her and try to smile to hide the sadness and pain that I have...

"I'm okay sweetie, Don't worry okay? Mommy is find and look, I'm happy!" I said and wiped my tears and put on a almost 'fake' smile on. She saw the smile and giggled.

I got out of the car and opened the door for the kids to get out, they got out. I close the car door and went to freddie's front door, I knocked the door and waiting for him to opened the door.

Freddie opened the door and smile when he saw us.

"Hello darlings! Come in! Come in you fourth, where's Bri? Is he coming?" Freddie asked while moving out of the way to let us in.

"That's what I came to talk about, Freddie... Brian is not outside waiting for me... I prefer talking this without the kids to hear..." I say while trying not to cry again.

"Oh yeah sure dear, do you want me to take the kids to play with cats outside in the garden?" Freddie asked

"Yeah that would be okay" I say and nod.

"Okay! Come here darlings, let me take you out to the garden" Freddie said.

"Yay! Let's go see the cats!" Jimmy, Louisa and Emily all said and went with Freddie.

"Jimmy make sure you keep an eye on your sisters!" I said.

"I will Mom don't worry!" He said and they all followed Freddie to the garden.

I sat down on the couch and waited for Freddie to come back.

NO ONE'S POV:

Freddie came back inside the house. He saw Y/N sitting down on the couch with a sad face. So he went to sat next to her.

"I'm back dear! Now tell me what happened between You and Brian, Why do you have a sad face?" He asked her.

Y/N sighed and looked around the room before breaking into tears again. "I- I found out that- that Brian... Has been cheating on with another women for five months now..." She said while crying and looking down.

"What? He cheated on you?" Freddie said again just to make sure he heard that right.

"Yes, Freddie... He has been cheating on me for five months now, And I didn't even fucking know he did!" She says.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry to hear that dear, let me give you a hug" He says and gives Y/N a hug while rubbing her back.

"I feel so fucking stupid Freddie! I never ever knew Brian would do this, he's so prefect and I just never imagined the man I love with all my heart would do this... I feel so stupid" she says while hugging him back.

"No no! Y/N don't say that! You're not stupid, Brian is the one who is wrong here. He shouldn't have cheated on you on the first place" He says to her.