Do You Want To Know A Secret? / F.M

Requested by: old_fashioned_girll

Warnings: SMUT!! (The smut might be bad since I'm horrible at writing smut-)

*1980*

Y/N'S POV:

I finally arrived to work. I was running late today since I woke up very late. I have to take a photoshoot today for the band Queen today, I've been queen's photographer for about 3 months now. I met them in downtown London while I was taking pictures in London, they came up to me and told them if I could take a picture of them with Brian's camera and I of course said sure. And now here I am today; Queen's Photographer.

I have a great friendship with all the boys. We sometimes all hangout together when we have time and all that and honestly it's really fucking fun to hangout with them.

But there's one member of the band who has such a different connection/friendship with me.

No it's Roger.

Or Brian.

Or John.

It's the one and only;

Freddie Mercury.

Freddie has always flirt around me and when the boys are around. I never really knew why he was flirting with me. I just thought that he flirts with every girl but that would be Roger since he flirts with every girl. But I always wrong.

Anyways, back to Freddie. He always tells me how I look good today and how I'm so beautiful. Sometimes, when I'm not looking, I feel him staring at me. I really think he has a crush on me..

I go inside the building where the photoshoot is taking place. I see the camera crew setting things up and I also see the boys and one of them starts running up to me. Which is Roger, of course.

"Why are you late Y/N?" Roger asks me.

"Sorry, I woke up very late Mr. Taylor" I rolled my eyes at him.

From the corner of my eye I can see Freddie smirking at me. Which I turn to look at him.

"Is there something wrong Freddie?" I asked.

"Oh no nothing at all darling.. You just look very hot and beautiful today" He says and shoots a wink at me.

The boys notice it and start acting like girls.

"Ooh! Freddie likes Y/N!" They all say in a sing voice.

"Oh shush you guys. Freddie and I are just friends. That's all. What about you all get your asses where you need to be so that I can take the fucking photos" I tell them.

"Okay Mom" They playful said and went to go get ready.

I notice Freddie looking at me with a almost sad/mad face... I hope I didn't say anything wrong or even get in trouble..

I started getting my equipments ready and my camera as well so that I was ready to take photos of the boys.

FREDDIE'S POV:

As I went to go get ready with Roger, Brian and John. I felt a little sad but mad when Y/N said we are just friends. I love her so much, she's honestly the most beautiful, amazing, and talented women in the whole world. I've fallen in love with her ever since I first met her.

Maybe, after the photoshoot, I can try and talk to her.. Maybe even flirt more with her. I'll just have to make sure no one is around...

"Freddie! Are you ready?!" Brian shouted.