Time With Daddy/ R.T

Requested by: molliannaowens

It has been one week since you gave birth to your newborn babygirl named Ashley. When you and your husband Roger found out you were pregnant, you were both so happy to be parents. Roger was a little sacred on becoming a dad for the first time but you kept telling him he was going to be a great dad and that he didn't need to worry.

Ashley was born nice and healthy. Roger says that she looks so much like you and you tell him that she has the same eyes as him. You were both happy that she came into the world.

Right now you were getting ready for a girls night out with some of your friends. Earlier in the day your friend called you to see if you could hangout later, you were going to say no since you needed to take care of ashley but Roger told you that he will take care of her and that you could go and have fun. So you told your friend that you could go.

You are wearing a pink dress with some white high heels and are putting a little bit of lipstick. You look into the minor and look ready to go. You leave the bathroom and walk into the bedroom and grab your purse, phone, and coat. You then walk down the stairs and smile when you see Roger holding Ashley against his chest.

Roger turns around and his eyes bright when he sees you. "Oh wow..." He says taken away by the sight of you "You look so gorgeous and sexy.."

"Oh Roger! Stop it!" You say giggling and look down so that he doesn't see that you are blushing.

"What? I'm saying the truth. You are sexy and even when you were pregnant" he says.

"Do you really think I look sexy with this dress?" You asked just to be sure.

"Of course you do!" He says with a smile.

"Okay" You nod. "Well, I have to go now. Remember Roger, feed Ashley her baby bottle, and make sure she falls asleep by 8. If she doesn't fall asle-"

"Babe, I know. I already know what to do" He says.

"Okay, sorry it's just that it's the first time I leave Ashley" You say.

"I know baby, but she's in good hands cause she's staying with her daddy" He smiles and looks at Ashley.

"Yeah, you're right, anyways, I have to go now" You say and walk up to him to give Roger a kiss.

"Bye Rog, Love you" You say and give him a kiss.

"Bye Y/N, love you too" Roger says and kisses back.

You then look at Ashley who is quietly making noises and you smile at her. "Mommy will go out for a little bit and daddy will take care of you, alright?" She says to which Ashley just moves her hand and it makes Roger and you smile. "I love you sweetie" you say and give Ashley a kiss on her forehead.

Y/N then makes her way to the front door and opens it but before she goes, she says bye for the last time. "Bye you two"

"Bye, Have fun, babe!" Roger says.

Y/N smiles and then she leaves the house and walks up to the car. She opens the drivers door and gets in the car then she turns on the car and fixes her hair a little by looking into the minor. After she fixes her hair she then starts getting out of tbe driveway and starts driving to the bar.

ROGER'S POV:

After Y/N left the house, I sat down on the couch while Ashley was laying down on my chest, she was still awake. I grab the tv remote and turned on the tv. I looked through the different channels to find something to watch. I stop at a channel where there's a car racing going on so I decided to watch that.