Fun Day With Uncle Roger/ R.T

Hey y'all! I'm back with a new Imagine! So I got a requested from molliannaowens to do a X Toddler and Uncle Roger imagine! It's gonna be similar to Michelle and Uncle Jesse from 'Full house' make sure to check the video up ^^ so y'all know what I'm talking about. Alright I will leave you to read this Imagine!

Requested by: molliannaowens

Imagine: Roger X Toddler (Freddie's daughter)

Today, Roger was on his way to go pick up Freddie's daughter Y/N. Roger told Freddie if he could have a fun uncle and niece day with Y/n, and Freddie of course said yes.

So now he was driving to freddie's house.

He arrived at freddie's house. He turned off his car, got out of the car and went to knock on the door.

Freddie heard the door bell ringed and he went up to opened the door.

"Hello dear! How are you?" Freddie asked Roger.

"Hey Freddie! I'm good and you?" Roger asked the same to Freddie.

"I'm good too darling! Come in" Freddie said and moved out of the way to let Roger inside. Roger went in while Freddie closed the door.

"Let me go get Y/n and you both will be ready to leave!" Freddie said and went upstairs to tell Y/n.

Roger nods and sits down in the couch.

Freddie goes to Y/N's room and knocks on the door.

"Darling! Uncle Roger is here to pick you up! Do you have everything that you need?" Freddie asked

"Yes Papa, I have everything! I'm so excited to spend time with uncle Roger!" Y/n says excitedly

"I can tell that you are excited! Now come on, cause uncle Roger is waiting for you downstairs"

Y/N got off of her bed and went downstairs and saw Roger and she ran up to him.

"Uncle Roger! You're here!" Y/n said and hugged him.

"Y/n! Yes I'm here! Are you ready to now?" Roger asked y/n

"Yes I'm ready to go now!" Y/n said and clapped her hands while smiling.

"Okay let's go!" Roger grabbed y/n and hold her while grabbed her bag which had her stuffs she needs.

"Roger please take care of y/n and keep an eye on her" Freddie said while giving a kiss to y/n on her forehead.

"Fred, don't worry! I will keep an eye on her, I will bring her back tomorrow morning"

"Okay you both! Have fun! Love you
y/n! Be good for Uncle Rog!" Freddie said

"Bye papa! I will!" Y/n said.

Y/n and roger left the house. Roger went to open the door of his car and put y/n in her cart seat and put on her seatbelt.

Roger got into the drivers seat and turned on his car on. He then put on his seatbelt and turned to look at y/n.

"Are you ready to go now, y/n?" He asked her.

"Yes!" She said and nodded with a smile.

"Okay let's go!"

~~~~

After they arrived to Roger's house, Roger got out of the car, opened the door of y/n's side and took off her seatbelt and got her out of the car while grabbing her mini bag.

"Okay y/n, we're here now!" Roger says.

"Yay! Let's go inside!" Y/n runs inside. Roger laughs and follows y/n inside.

Y/n opens the door and enters the house. "Yay! I get to spend a day with you uncle Roger! Can we watch a movie?" Y/n asks

"Of course we can but first we need to eat. What do you want to eat?"

"Uhh.. Can we have pizza?" She says

"Sure! I will order the pizza, go put your bag in your room" Roger says and starts to order pizza. While y/n goes to her room.

~~~
The pizza arrives and Roger puts the pizza on the table. "Y/n! The pizza is here!"

Y/n comes to the kitchen and sits down on the chair and starts to eat.

"Did you wash your hands?" He asks her. "Yes I did wash my hands" she says.

They both start eating pizza while giggling around and laughing.

Y/n has pizza sauce all over her face and Roger laughs.

"Y/n! You have pizza sauce all over your face!" He says and keeps laughing while she giggles and laughs as well.

"Let me clean your face" roger grabs a paper towel and starts cleaning her face.

"I love you uncle Roger, you're the best uncle ever!" She says and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Aww, I love you too y/n" he gives her a hug, and she hugs back.

"Can we go watch a movie now?" She asks

"Yes, let me go make some popcorn and you can go put on a movie that you like!" He says.

"Okay!" She says and goes to the living room, and goes to the cabinets where the movies are and picks out 'The Little Mermaid'

Roger comes into the living room with the popcorn and puts it down. "Did you find a movie to watch?"

"Yes I did can we watch The little Mermaid?" She asks him.

"Of course, go sit on the couch and I will put the movie on. He says.

Y/n goes to the couch and sits down with the bowl of popcorn while Roger puts on the movie for the both of them to watch. He goes to the couch and sits next to y/n and start watching the movie, while they are eating popcorn.

~~~

Y/n fell asleep while halfway throughout the movie. Roger looked to see y/n sleeping. He grabbed her and carry her to her room. He put her down in the her bed and pulled the covers up. While he was about to leave the room. Y/n woke up and said

"Please stay with me uncle Roger"

Roger looked at her and said "Of course Y/n. I will stay with you." He sat next to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Y/n smile and fell back to sleep slowly. Roger smile and gave her one last kissed on her forehead.

"Goodnight Y/n, Uncle Roger, loves you so much" he said and fell asleep.

Hey y'all! I hope y'all liked this imagine! I kept getting distracted while reading this, so it took me a longtime to write! Thx molliannaowens for the request, I hope you liked this! And sorry if it wasn't what you liked. I really loved to write this imagine, It was Adorable to write! And yes I decided to write a imagine for this book. I will probably try to update more often IF I can. Also y'all can send me requests! At this point I don't have idea on what to write for a imagine. This was 1180 words in total. I hope y'all enjoy this imagine! I will see you on the next imagine,
bye y'all love y'all so much!❤