chapter 15

Damien
"You are .........pregnant " i literally burst out laughing cos this bitch is crazy . Sorry not sorry . After my laughing fit I wipe fake tears then say " ok now seriously what is wrong with me " she just gives me a piece of paper " you can look at the results if you want or you could also get drug store tests and try out " i stare at her with wide eyes for few minutes then pull Andy up and left the clinic .

" where are we going?" Andy asks while I pull him to the car " to get some pregnancy test cos some bitch really be playing with me " he stares at me with an amused expression on his face before smiling and saying " ooh gurl , Ohh gurl . You really be acting all ghetto in here " i just roll my eyes and tell him to open the door .

We drive to the drug store and I turn to Andy who is still sitting down and say " well go get the test . I think two different boxes will do " he turns to me with furrowed brows"why do i have to get them " is he for real " who came in me ? Right you now get your ass in " he mumbles something about me acting like his mama then gets out.

He comes out with a flushed face and when he finally settles in his seat he blurts out " that was fucking embarrassing " i feel bad now " I am sorry babe " he turns to me with furrowed brows then asks " for what " and I answer " for being a bitch to you " he smiles at me then leans in to give me a kiss " it's ok" .

We soon arrive at his ,well, our house and we immediately go to our room and I go on the bathroom and do 3 from each box (Idk how many is in a box) then I bring them all out and place them on the nightstand and stand next to Andy.

We just end up staring at the test for 1 minute then finally we check , well Andy checked I was too scared to do it . " ok so this two says positive " then he drops in the bin next to our bed " this one says ...... um what do the two lines mean again ? " i sigh and sit on the edge of the bed " it means positive " he turns to me with a small smile on his face And says in a soft voice " we gonna have a baby " i smile at him then shrug " i guess so "

He smiles at me wider " i fucking love you so much " i smile but i could feel my face heating up . " we need to tell evey and my mum " he says after a few seconds of just staring at each other . " ok let's plan how . First we have to tell evey then we tell ur mum"

He nods looks at his watch " i have to go pick up evey . You wanna come?" I shake my head no " nah I will make lunch . I think I will make mac and cheese and dino nuggets . " I can literally feel the excitement radiating of him at the mention of dino nuggets . He is such a man child .

He soon leaves to pick up evey and I start up the lunch .

Andy's pov ( in the car with evey)

"How was school today babes " i look at her through the rear view mirror and she has a frown on her face " papa did not come to school today and we had a su-sub-substute. And they said that papa was sick " she pouts.

" don't worry I have a, well more than one surprise for you when we get home Ok? " she rolls her eyes " i dont care about surprises papa is sick.  Can we face time when we get home ? "

I internally smirk " sure honey we can totally face time papa" . She smiles and we continue our drive .

When we get home I decide to ring the bell and evey turns to me with a confused face "is grandma home" I shake my head" nope some body better " she just shrugs . Damien opens the door and evey screams " PAPA " then she turns to me " DADDY , PAPA" then she turns to Damien who has amused expression in his face " are you going to give me a hug or are you just going to keep on screaming " she runs to him then gives him a tight hug .

"THIS IS THE BEST SURPRISE EVER " she shrieks.  Damien laughs and I dont know why but i got a slight boner but that's ok we live together.

" this isn't the only surprise honey.  But first let's have lunch.  I made mac and cheese with dino nuggets " evey and I both yell yay and then sprint inside with Damien chucking behind .

°°°°°°°°°°°°time skip°°°°°°°°°
After lunch we went to the living room and sat down with evey cuddled up with Damien. " so what's the other surprise?" Damien looks at me then smiles before saying " i am moving in " evey stares at me then Damien then me then says " i thought u already moved in?" We both stare at her with a confused expression "why did you think so babes ? " she stares at me with one brow up well she tried she just ended up looking constipated.

" well at night I sometimes hear you say 'God Damien, you suck so good and lots of the word that starts with f . But I don't know why you say papa sucks , he is very cool ." She says with a pout and I just stare at her with wide eyes before looking at Damien who has a slight smirk on his face .

"You have wet dreams about me " i avoid eye contact by looking at a confused evey
"Anyhoo so papa was living here before but he will now " she makes a oh sound then nods .

" but that's not all " Damian says with a half smile . " ooh really ? What else" why does she like surprises so much .

"You are going to be a big sister " i tell her with a huge grin.  But instead of getting a hug I get hit with a throw pillow

" WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON PAPA . YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT HE HAS THE BESTEST BUM SO WHY DID YOU HAVE THE S WORD WITH A STUPID -sorry for using the other s word papa - WOMAN."

She says all while glaring daggers at me . I turn to Damien and he is just trying to hide his smile with a pillow. *sigh*he is lucky he is cute.

"I didn't cheat on papa.  I only had sex , very good sex, with papa . I meant that the sex was so good that he got pregnant .

She finally cools down then says "oh ok I am going to bed ." Then she turns to me with glare "it better be a boy "

What did i do ?

Word count :1159