chapter 17

Andy's pov(two months after last chapter. So Damien is 3 months preggo)
"Babe , babe wake up quick " why the fuck is he slapping me . Wait . "Are you in labour "i say with a panicked voice , all signs of sleep forgotten. " what ? No i am only three months pregnant " oh ya " then why do you wake me up at..." I turn to the bedside table to check the digital clock "3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING " he scrunches his nose cutely " stop screaming , i just wanted to ask if i can give you a blow job " he pouts at the end of the sentence.

"Why would you want to give me a blowjob at 3 " he shrugs then tucks the loose hair on his forehead behind his ear " ion know . I just feel like it" wow I really picked the best.

"I don't even know why u asking . You know fully well my dick is all yours . You can suck it , lick it ,slurp it . What ever you want " 

He softly smiles then puts his hand on his bump to support it, I dont know why it ain't that big yet, then moves over to my boxers then slowly pulls it down .

He smile widens when my dick pops out . He licks his lips then trails his tongue from my left ball sack to my tip.

He wraps his lips around the tip then sucks like He is sucking a lollipop.

After sucking he goes deeper "fuck" I put my hand on his hair and slightly pull causing him to moan . He moves his head up and down at a faster pace .

He bops his head for a few more minutes before i feel the familiar knot on my lower abdomen

"fuck i am gonna cum" he moves his lips to the tip then starts sucking it like he is trying to suck the cum out.

He uses the hand that isn't on his bump to massage my balls . " fuuuuck" I groan loudly as I cum in his mouth. He swallows it with a contented sigh "I love you " he says to my dick.  Not me.  My dick .

I mean he literally booped my dick . "ya i love you too " i say With a sarcastic tone "Ya thanks " he says after after resting his head on my chest .Is is he for real "Ya no dick for a week "

He immediately raises his head up  from my chest " bitch don't you fucking try that shit " . Wow ok .

He rests his head back on my chest . Then his phone rings causing him to groan "babe please pick it up . And put it on speaker" I answer it without checking the id "hello?" Damien asks "is this Damien " he turns to me with furrowed brows and i shrug "Ya and who are you?" The person at the other end sniffs " it's me mommy "

" mommy? , how did u get my number? " she sniffs again before saying " we had to hire a pi . Please baby can we meet up .me and your papa would like to apologize in person " i turn to Damien to see he blood shot eyes , which makes me want to hug and protect him from the harsh reality.

He clears his throat after a moment of silence " umm ya . We can meet tomorrow in that new cafe close to the johnsons company I think it was called 'the Maryland's ' ." His mother sighs in relief " ok i know that place .thank you so much . I will meet you there at two in the afternoon " Damien sniffs " mommy  loves you " she says quietly  " ok " oof.  Then she hangs up .

"Are you Ok?" I ask him " physically ,yes, mentally, I hope so , emotionally , I-I don't know" he starts sobbing at the last word " shh I am here , i will always be here . Ok ?" He nods his head before cuddling into me some more. I really love this boy .

Next morning

I wake up to the Sun blinding my eyes even tho they were closed.
I slowly, very slowly might I add , open my eyes but i dont see the yellow headed beauty next to me .
'He is probably in the bathroom 'i think to my self  so i walk to the bathroom to See him on the floor naked,.......crying.

So naturally I freaked out ."whats wrong love?" He looks up at me with blood shot eyes " i can't wash my toes " he full on bawls like not sob he bawls . What evey does when she falls and we rush to check if she is ok instead of just ignoring her and pretending we didn't know that she fell. Get me ?

" umm babe why do you want to wash your toes" he sniffles " so my *hiccup* toes won't *hiccup* be dirty for my mommyyyyyy" ok Andy.  Do . Not . Laugh.  I repeat do not lau- and I failed.

"Why are you laughing at meeee" he whines with an adorable pout " because your mum wont see ur toes even if you wash it because you will be wearing shoes " he blinks three times " oh ya . Can we have a shower together " he asks with his arms up like a baby .

" Of course baby "

So we had a shower and maybe i gave him A blowjob and a rim job and maybe we also had  really steamy shower sex. But just maybe .

After our shower adventures we decided to make breakfast well Damien decided to make breakfast I just sat down and admired his ass . He really does have a fat ass .a fat juicy ass that is all mine to grab, smack ,eat , fuck, rub . Fuck now i am hard .

" morning daddy, morning papa" evey comes down the stairs while rubbing her eyes .

" morning love " Damien says with a smile " morning babes " .
She decides that this is the perfect moment to sit on my lap . So she does that with her head on my chest and arms and legs around my torso .

" ugh daddy , why do you have a bona" what? " umm what? " she rolls her eyes then gets down from my lap " i know you were thinking about papa's bum . You always get a bona when you think about it "

Duh just look at it . " Andy we literally just did it in the shower why are you hard " is it just me or are we so comfortable with our sex life that we talk about it in front of our child.

"I mean I gave you a blowjob , then a hand job , then we had sex . How in the world are you hard again "

Yep definitely too comfortable