chapter 22

" alright get up we have to go to work " he slowly opens his eyes and stares at me " we as in who " he asks with his sexy sleepy voice .

I roll My eyes " we as in me and you , we have to find u a new assistant " he turns to the digital clock on this bed side " it's only 4 :12 " i rub my bump with my right hand and his thigh with my left hand " it's meant to be 4 but it sleepy ass refused to wake up "

He groans then finally gets up then slugglishly walks to the bathroom to have a shower while I just sat on the bed playing a game on Andy's phone.(I was already dressed . I just felt like dressing and ya). We will just drop evey off at ivonnes house school doesn't open this early .

Time skip to office

At the moment we are interviewing people for the assistant job. I am sitting on Andy's lap while he is on his chair.  I am also wearing his blazer on top a baggy shirt to cover my bump plus Andy says I look cute in it.

"NEXT" I scream at the top of my lungs "babe you can't shout next when nobody has even been interviewed " Andy points out but i just ignore him and keep on moving his stapler from one corner to the other so it looks like I have some thing doing with my hands .

The first contestant ... wait no that's for contest . The first victim?.  Ugh whatever the person to come in was a girl with big boobs and a shirt that barely covers it and a very short sk-"NEXT" wha- "we didn't even ask her any questions " i inform Andy and he shrugs " she wants this job because she thinks she can seduce me , I don't need nor want that"

I nod because that does make sense .

Time skip

We end up doing that for 10 more ladies all wearing exposing outfits until finally a cute boy enters " my name is Carly, I am 25 and the reason why I think I would be good for this job is be-" I interrupt him " YOU ARE HIRED " i scream in excitement.

" what he isn't even done talking " i roll my eyes at andy's stupidity " he doesn't need to finish he is cute and he seems smart so " now Andy rolls his eyes " that's not how it works babe . And he isn't that cute " he mumbles the last part with a pout on his lips which  i peck and turn to Carly .

Carly has brown hair huge hazel eyes and pale skin littered with freckles and now a very prominent blush on his cheeks
Ahhh so cute .

"We should totally be friends , you could inform me whenever my boyfriend does anything stupid and well I could finally have a friend " he smiles at me

" can I ask a question? " he asks glancing at my belly " sure we are friends now " he smiles again then asks " are you pregnant " i nod enthusiastically " yep , you know you are the only one who noticed the others just kept on staring at Andy "

His eyes shine with excitement "ohmiGod I have only read about male pregnancy I didn't know it was actually real . Oh my God that's so unprofessional I am so sorry " i love this dude

" it's alright you will start work tomorrow . Expect me here tomorrow and maybe for some more time before I give birth . You will come to work everyday at 5:30 because my hus-boyfriend comes to work at 6 :30 . You must make coffee black and have it on his desk before he arrives " i finish my speech like instructions hoping none of them notice my slip up

But I was wrong because Andy nozzles my neck with a smile and hot cheeks while Carly just wiggles his brows with a sly smirk  causing me to blush and shift uncomfortably .

" ok bosses I will go now and arrive here at 5 : 30 sharp tomorrow morning " Carly stands up with an excited smile and leaves the office.

" I like him " i turn to Andy, shrugs then gives me a peck before whispering in my ear in his sexy husky voice " you know we haven't tried office sex yet " i roll my eyes and move to the couch .

" get back to work " i command him causing him to groan . But I just ignore him and lay on the couch to sleep . I need sleep I am pregnant

Sorry for the short chapter . I will find a picture of Carly in later chapters