chapter 6

Sorry for not updating , and I actually do have a valid reason ( kinda) so i went to my aunt's house and cos she has little kids she doesnt bother renewing the Wi-Fi ( but she has now, that's why i am here ) so again sorry.

Damien's pov
So i woke up this morning,obviously , then I did my morning routine and got dressed in this hoodie because the kids love it ,and a pair of blue skinny jeans and my white sneakers.

After getting dressed I went downstairs and had a bowl of cereal then started walking to the bus stop

After getting dressed I went downstairs and had a bowl of cereal then started walking to the bus stop . Did a car just honk at me ? , OH NO OH NO , breathe in, breathe out, just keep walking.  Fang it why is it still honkin- " Damien" oh that voice sounds quite familiar.  I am going to be brave, alright Damien just turn around , as soon as I turn around i  practically sag in relief when I see Andy and run over to him and hug him tight saying " oh thank God it's you and not a kidnapper , i was so scared they were going to kidnap me and request for money when I obviously don't have money and then they will kill me and i will never see kids again cos well i am dead and then I saw it was you and I was like oh thank you Lord and then I ignored you and you probably feel bad but you shouldn't because I thought you were a kidnapper and now I am rambling on and on and then I will be late to school and people will hate me more than they already do , maybe he was right , OH God what am I saying, ok I will shut up now " after saying all those rubbish I realised I was still hugging him , and I quickly pull away from him and stare at the ground with wide eyes , oh Lord  why oh why am I so stupid . He chuckles his heavenly chuckle and says " hello to you too, so would you like a ride to school " aww he is sooo nice, 'shut up and answer' don't tell me what to do conscience 'then fucking answer '
*gasp * don't swear .
'Stop talking to your self and answer' ,  i am technically thinking to my self but i will answer . " thank you for the offer , but i am taking the bus " why so formal ? Jeez . " you mean the bus that left while you were having a conversation in your head ? " he asks while laughing . I gasp , widen my eyes and asks " how did you know ?" And he grins and says " lucky guess, soo... would you like a ride " ofcourse hottie , OH my god what is wrong with me.  " yes please" it's good to be polite . He opens the door to the passenger seat for me and i mumble a small thank you and enter.  As soon as I enter I turn around and notice eve sleeping . She looks so adorable when she sleeps . Andy enters the car and then buckles up and asks "aren't you going to put on your seat belt ? " ugh I dont know how to put on a seat belt , don't judge i have never entered a car before and the seat belt in the bus is well no belt , i am pretty sure it was ripped out by some one. " umm I dont really know how to put on a seatbelt " i say putting stray hair behind my ear and staring past him and the window , because I know if i look at him , i will die of embarrassment, " how ? " he asks me clearly confused " well um my parents didn't- well i never entered  my parents car and I use the bus and ya " and ya ? AND YA ? why can't i not be awkward ' thats grammatically incorrect ' you are grammatically incorrect conscience 'tha- that doesn't even make sense ' oh shut up ." Alright then I will help you " he says smirking, why is he smirking and what does he mean help me and just as I think that he stretches over with his face inches away from my face , he takes the seat belt and then puts it in the thingy but i was only focussing on his face and he is even more gorgous close up , like you can see that he has slight freckles, he turns to me and sends me an open mouthed smile and oh. My . Lanta " you have a gap " i whisper breathlessly , he blushes and nervously scratches his head and says "ya it's kind of embarrassing sorry." Is he serious , you look flipping adorable. He blushes , chuckles and then says " thanks , you look adorable too" i blush and respond with " i said that out loud ?" He smiles at me and then turns to the road and starts the car before saying " ya , ya you did".

      ^^^^^^time skip yall^^^^^^^
When we arrive at school , i carry eve since she is still asleep then started to walk to class , but stop when I hear the headmistress call my name , i walk up to her and give her a polite smile and she said in a cheery tone " good morning Damien, how are you this fine morning? " fine morning ? Who even says that ? " i am fine thank you, how about you ?" Not gonna lie , i actually don't care but i love my job so ya .she smiles and motions to eve with her head " take this cutie to the sleeping mat then come into office , i have some exciting news " i nod my head and walked away to lay eve on the sleeping mat. When i arrived at her office , she smiles at me and motions for me to sit down , i do and she hands me a handful of what looks like permission slips and said " we've been invited to a company for the kids to have a tour of , we were actually invited by the CEO isnt that exciting , anyways I need you to give these permission slips to the kids to give to their parents , we will also send the emails of course but just incase , the kids should have it back to you by Friday and the excursion is taking place on Monday " company , why would a bunch of 4 year olds want a tour of company ?" What kind of company is it anyways ?" All I can think of are car companies and they don't sound very fun , she giggles, yes giggles then says " they make lots of things but the kids are going to the section where they create toys then the section they make snacks and some stationaries and stuff " wow thats actually cool. " wow , ok I will give it to them , i should probably get to my class now , thanks for informing me ." I stand up and walk to class .

That's all for this chapter , i hope you like it . And again I am sorry for taking too long to update, . kawaii_love19 gave me the idea for the next chapter but i will change it a bit but thanks for the idea . Byeeeee.