Chapter 27

Andy's pov
As soon as we arrive at the hospital I ask for damien's doctor (forgot her name) . * when she sees Damien on the stretcher thing, she giggles excitedly.

Ion know if I want her to touch him anymore.
Two male nurses wheel a screaming Damien to a room with Me jogging behind them. When we got to the room, I was given a hospital gown and scrubs for Damien and I respectively and was asked to help him wash up and be cleaned.

As soon as Damien heard this, his head snapped so fast I thought it might break " I HAVE TO WAIT LONGER?" the doctor just smiled and nodded at him before leaving the room.

I helped Damien up, he isnt screaming anymore now he is just breathing heavily. I first help him out of his top before I removed his shorts and boxer brief.

I helped him to the bathroom ensuite thing before I helped him scrub his body with the vanilla scented soap.

After I put his hospital gown on him and helped him to sit on the bed I quickly put on the scrubs I was given before ringing for the doctor. She came in with two male nurses and one other male doctor.

The male doctor instructed Damien to open up his legs "wait are you gay?" I ask the male doctor and nurses.  the doctor and one of the nurse shake their heads no, while the other one nods his head.

"I am sorry I ain't letting a gay guy see my fiance naked,he might have fantasies about him"  they all stare at me with weird expressions like I just said some dumb ass shit. I personally think it was a very valid point, thank you very much.

The gay nurse raises up his hands like he is in a class "I am actually married. not like that would change any thing any body would find your fiance sexy"  I am sorry what? . As I am about to reply to him damien says "please get the baby out" but in caps.

The doctors giggle then mumble baby like they know something we don't and what's up the the giggling doctors. They Instruct Damien to open his legs wide then they start talking about dilation something

" OK that's already 5cm that's good, just a little more and you would be able to push"  she then says 7cm then 10cm " alright Damien I need you to push" Damien grips My hand then starts pushing "UGGGHHHHH ANDY I THOUGHT YOUR DICK WAS SUPPOSED TO PREPARE ME FOR THIS SHIT. FUCK" did he just Call my dick small. Shit why is his grip so damn tight

After a few more minutes of Damien
Screaming and calling me names the doctor finally says "alright I see the head just keep on going"  I turn to Damien to see him sweating and crying "it Hurts Andy" he turns to me " aww baby I am sorry if you want we won't have another baby just one" 

The doctors and nurses all snort. Please. someone. explain

Damien nods his head then keeps on pushing before we finally hear the very loud cry of a baby " alright we've got our girl now Damien I need you to make a very big push to get your other baby OK?"  the fuck?  " what do you mean other baby?"  I turn to ask the doctor

"he is having twins. how did you not know I mean did you see his belly before?"  now that she said it, his belly was quite big " I just thought the baby had a big head" she rolls her eyes before giving my baby girl to the gay nurse who smiles down at her. I bet she's cute and pretty I wonder what the other baby would be.

..... 20 minutes of screaming, crying and swearing to never have sex without protection again.........

Finally the second baby is here and it's a boy, also adorable I mean of course have you seen his parents?

The doctor give the babies to Damien after they are done cleaning them up as soon as Damien has them in his arms he starts tearing up " Andy I take back what I said let's have unprotected sex in two years time. we make cute babies" he is not wrong tho.

(I love babies)

(I love babies)

The doctor comes in with a clipboard "what are the cuties names" I look at Damien and he smiles at me before nodding " the girl is called 'Amelia Miranda Johnson' and our baby boy would be 'Kenzo Aiden Johnson'" I say without taking my eyes off my new babies

" is evey here?  I want her to see her new siblings" I dont know but like I get damn butterflies when he treats evey like his blood daughter. damn I love this man.

I leave the room and go outside to see evey bouncing on her seat while my mum Is trying to calm her down, MA spots me and I gesture for her to bring evey she nods with a smile and taps evey before pointing at me.

When evey notices me she runs to me then hugs my legs then whispers " is papa OK?"  aww she is about to cry. such a strong girl, like her papa "papa is perfectly fine, cmon we have a surprise for you, she frowns" I don't really care about surprises, I just want papa to be ok" awww OK Andy chillax

"well papa is OK" she nods before holding on to my index finger and walking into the room with me, we walk all the way to damien's bed, evey gives him a hug then looks at his belly before furrowing her brows in confusion "where is your tummy?" Damien chuckles then points at the little cribs they have for the babies, every slowly walks up to the cribs like she is scared something will jump out

"babies, why are they two of them" she turns to Damien "that's cos there were two babies in papa's tummy not one" she nods like she understands before smiling down at her new siblings "they are very cute" and we all nod at that.

I pick up Kenzo and place him on damiens arms then I make evey sit so she can carry Amelia. I stare at my little family in amazement and all I could think of was

'dang my family is beautiful as fuck'