chapter 2

Andy's pov.
My mum decided she wanted to take eve to her first day of preschool today . I am seriously not complaining, it's not that I don't want to take my daughter to school don't get me wrong I want to but when ever i take her to places where there are single mum's they just keep on throwing themselves on me like sorry bitch but i ain't interested, take the fucking hint.  My mum is supposed to come to my office now to tell me how things went when she went to drop off ev- .

"ASSHOLE THAT POPPED OUT MY VAGINA"  yep that's my mum . "hello mum" i say making it obvious that I just rolled my eyes "first off don't u dare roll your damn eyes at me boy and secondly you won't believe what evey did today in preschool, I seriously Stan your child" did she just say stan , she does realize she is 72 right?

"ok what happened" I ask her . "ok first off the teacher thought I was her mum, i mean I am not surprised i do look 30 , anyways so like after that evey asked how old he was and then she told him your age then asked his sexuality and then when he told her he is gay she told him you are bisexual and partically told him that he is just your type, he was literally flustered it was so hilarious and ado-"

"her teacher is a he ?" I interrupt my mum , which was obviously a bad idea cos she immediately sent me her famous killer glare and said "boy don't you fucking dare interrupt me . And yes HE is a he I mean I did say he many times but then again you are dumb so i am not surprised you missed that"

yep again that's my mum . "anyways you need to see this boy he is so beautiful like his left eye was green while the other one was grey and he had like really sexy curves he almost looked feminine , and his ass oh lord I drooled , oh and he had long hair and I know you like to pull hair during sex so he is pra-"

and again my dumbass interrupted her just to say "how do u know what i do duri-" "boy what did i say about interrupting me ?" Well shit she is pissed now

"you said not to do it I am very sorry" apologize and hope she calms down because I dont want to die and leave eve with her . "good , you better pick up your child from preschool at 2:30"

say what now ? "i thought you were picking her up?" I practically pouting and might I add Andy johnson does not pout "boy stop with the pouting, i have stuff to do so you pick her up" what stuff you is retired "what stuff you are retired" gotta use the right grammar except I want a smack on my face

"just because I am retired , doesn't mean I dont have a life , just pick up your goddamn child at 2:30" and then she left the office . that's my mum , isn't she great .

           ......time skip ...hehe.....
I just arrived at the school and no I did not arrive at 2:30 not cos I wanted spite my mum but because I lost track of time, I was busy ok . As soon as I walk out of the car the first thing i see is the finest ass like damn .

I wonder how it will feel underneath my hands . Just as I am having my dirty thoughts the owner of that fine ass turns around and I guess it's safe to say I almost had a heart attack , this dude is fine like not just fine he is practically perfect and you can just tell he doesn't know this . I start to check him out like first off if this is the person my mum was talking about her description did not do him justice his shape is absolutely gorgeous like girls just go jump off a cliff you can not compete with this beauty in front of me just as my eyes roam all the way to his face I realise he is staring back at me , visibly confused

his face by the way is amazing his lips look so soft and full , i can't help but wonder what they would taste like.  While I am fantasizing about his lips he clears his throat and asks " umm may I help you " and oh. My . Gosh his voice is angelic  I wonder how he would sound moaning my name . Oops sorry not my fault he is sexy .

"oh umm I am here to pick up my daughter , Evelyn Johnson" he smiles and like yo his smile is absolutely heavenly "oh you are Mr Johnson" fuck. I have a hard on From him just saying Mr Johnson. "ya i am what's your name ?" I need to know how it will sound with my last name next to it , for research purposes of course ."my name is Damien, Evelyn's teacher , she is having a nap inside come with me let me show you where she is"

Damien, Damien Johnson, not gonna lie it has a nice ring to it.  Oh shit he is walking . Damn those jeans are seriously holding that ass well , lucky jeans.
We get inside and then Evelyn runs all the way to, no not me , she runs to Damien like ok just ignore the dude that brought you to this earth, Ok then.

"damy , i missed you" she squeals.  Eve never squeals , what potion does this dude use . "i only went our for a minute love" he laughed and damn I could listen to that laugh for the rest of my life and never get tired . "i know but i still missed you, oh you've met my dad" and she finally comes to me . "hey daddy" that was so dull

"wow thanks for the enthusiasm, babe" yes I call my daughter babe deal with it . Evelyn gasps, i dont know why but she did and said "daddy can damy please come over for dinner . Please ?" oh that's why

"Babe I dont mind him coming , but you have to ask him not me" i said giving him my best 'I want you in bed , but i won't actually let you know that 'smirk , yes that exists. "damy please come over for dinner , atleast just for me , i am tired of eating to go please come make dinner for us"

girl why you gotta expose me like dis. "Well if you put it like that it is kinda hard to say no , i hope i am not intruding" nah u ain't but i would like my dick to intrude your as-" not at all , i dont know how to cook so it would be really nice if u came over"

"oh ok then lemme just get my bag" oowee look at that ass "daddy stop looking at his bum bum" eve says with a stern look , well sorry i can't help it.  "babe don't say that out loud" I say just as Damien comes out "say what out loud" eve please don't say shit "daddy said i shouldn't say th-"

"OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME . let's go" good job Andy, good job .

Second chapter yeepity yepAndy is one horny dude . This is not edited I dont plan on editing it cos I am lazy so ya ( at least I am honest ) so adios see you next time I guess maybe .

Now it is edited