The Vampire Series: PART 2 (Ten Lee)

ENJOY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE 🌑✨

Eve's POV

𝑯𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆?

"We used to work together? How come I don't remember?" I mumble to myself.

"You were so busy at the time that you didn't even take with me that much. Plus I looked different around that time," He explained while playing with his rings, looking kind of sad.

"Ten," I whispered out loud and he looked at me. As I walked up to him, the memories started to come back.

𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

"Hi, Eve." A voice said behind me as I was writing a research paper on my laptop for my boss. I turned around in my chair and saw a dark-haired man. He was Asian and taller than me but not too tall. He had a smile on his face as he waited for me to respond to him.

"Hey, who are you?" I asked politely with my hand out.

"Oh, my name is Ten," He shakes my hand.
"I will be working with you on the research paper, the boss said that I have to," I nodded my head understanding the situation.

Even though I didn't want to work with anybody on this project, I still have to comply with what our boss says. Side note: he can be a real dick sometimes. Giving us so much work that we can't even take a break. At least I'm not working with someone mean or annoying.

"Well, it's nice meeting you, Ten. Come and take a seat next to me, we have a long day ahead of us," I moved my bag from the chair that was by my desk and he sat down getting himself situated.

"Who do you know my name?" I asked curiously and he chuckled.

"Our boss, he told me. That's why I was able to find your desk and everything," He explains and I nod with a smile.

"Okay, just making sure your, not a psycho," I said causing him to laugh.

"Trust me, babe. I'm not," Ten smiled before taking his laptop out and opening it to start working.

We were going to get along just fine for this project.

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆

"I remember now. You used to work at Jeffrey's Holdings with me but I heard that you quit and moved to another country,"

"It was all lie, he spread the rumor so it won't affect his position," Ten shook his head and I looked at him curiously.

"Who is he?" I was very confused about who would lie like that, especially about Ten. He was such a sweet guy.

"Your boss, Jeffrey,"

"Wait a minute- he started that rumor? To cover up what exactly?" I asked getting stressed now.

"The fact that he killed me and turned me into something that no human wishes," He looks away from me but I walk up to him. 

"What did he do?" I put a hand on my chest and Ten wiped away a tear quickly.

"He bite me in the neck and left me for dead in an alleyway," He says and I put my hand on his cold but soft cheek so he could look at me.

"He bit you? What do you mean?" I asked worriedly and he looks at me. Then his eyes turned red and I backed away from him.

"How could you do that? What are you?" My back hit the counter where the sink was and Ten stood in front of me.

"I'm a vampire," He whispers and I squint my eyes at him because I didn't believe in those things. But the longer I looked into his eyes, I saw that he wasn't playing or lying.

"Eve, I know you're scared of me but I just want you to know that your the only person that I could trust to tell about this. I didn't want to be alone-

I cut him off by hugging him and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer until my head was on his chest but I could hear no heartbeat and that's when my heart sunk to the ground.

"Ten...I am so so sorry that happened to you. I wish I was there for you so I could help, you must've been so alone." As I caressed his cheek, he put his hand over mine and rubbed it.

"That doesn't matter now, I'm different and he still thinks that I'm dead," He makes eye contact with me.

"So, what are you going to do? It's going to be pretty hard to get some good evidence that he killed you," I said as he let go of my waist.

"We're not going to court about this, I'm going to kill him and I need your help," He says and I exhaled out loud.

"Will you help me?" He looks at me, his eyes screaming for help.

I have to help him, he has no one only me. But at the same time, I want to do this safely so none of us could get hurt. Ten is a really good guy and for him to go through this all because of an evil man, is the main reason why I want to see Ten get the justice that he deserves.

"What do I have to do?"