Forgetting About You: FINALE (Johnny Suh/DPR Live)

𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆❤️

"Asia?" I looked to see Dabin standing by the door looking worried at first but once he looked at Johnny, his face turned red.

𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏.

"What are you doing here?" I asked nervously while Johnny stepped from me a little.

"Looking for you but I see that you are occupied," Dabin looks at Johnny again.

"Yeah, she is," Johnny says with a hand in his pocket.

"I will be out in a sec, Dabin."

"Why? You got him in the end, we can stop pretending." Dabin looks down and Johnny looks at me.

"Pretending? I thought you moved on, Asia?" He questioned me.

"No, I didn't. This was so you can be jealous," I looked at him and he nodded his head but couldn't tell if he was mad.

"And it worked, obviously." Dabin looks at us both.

"Yeah, it did." Johnny chuckled before looking at himself in the mirror.

"I'm going to go-

"No, Dabin...stay. Johnny, can you give us a moment please?" I look at him and he nods.

"Okay, I will be out there waiting," Johnny says before leaving the ladies' room. I grab Dabin's hand and lead him outside in the alley.

"So, why was I with you?" He asks and I look up at him.

"I wanted to say...thank you for this. Not only for helping me with this ridiculous game but for being a true friend and someone that I like," His face lights up once I said that.

"You liked me this whole time?" He smiles widely.

I nod with a smile and he laughs.

"Wow, I'm glad that our feelings were the same. Thank you for being an amazing friend too, I appreciate you." He says before I give him a big hug and he gladly wraps his arms around me.

"Listen, if you need anything I'm right here. Call or text me, I'm here for you. Go on, Johnny is waiting for you, " Dabin says before kissing me on the cheek and I let go of him.

"I love you, be safe," I say before walking away from him.

As I went back out into the dancing crowd looking for Johnny, my mind was replaying everything that happened between me and Johnny. The way he touched and caressed me. Everything was special in the way he made love to me tonight. Now I was going to go home with him, with the past behind and our future ahead.

"Hey, you ready to go?" A deep voice said behind me, I smiled already knowing who it was.

"Yes, I am." I turned around to see Johnny's handsome face, he was smiling so hard as he wrapped his arms around me.

We walked out of the club and kept walking until we reached his black Bugatti car. The lights shined bright in the parking lot as he turned on the car with his keys. He opened the door for me and waited for me to situated in the passenger seat before closing the door and coming inside the car on the driver's side.

We sat in silence as he played Kendrick Lamar, it wasn't an awkward silence we were just chilling. I looked at him and he smiled before making eye contact with me. After a while, I grabbed his hand and kissed it before letting it fall on my thigh.

"So, what are you going to do about Jaehyun?" I asked curiously while looking at him and he furrows his eyebrows in deep thought.

"I'm going to make him apologize to you then to me for lying," He says in a deep tone that made me shiver a little.

"Okay, daddy," I said causing him to laugh out loud. Oh, how much I missed hearing his laughs.

"Just wait until we get home," He shakes his head before speeding up on the road.

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.

The End.