Chapter Twenty Six

First off, thank you so much for everything all you guys have done. I've loved reading all you comments and seeing you guys enjoy my little story that I had no idea people would like so much.

There will be a time skip in the chapter that cannonly is not correct. I know, but I could not think of any or enough fill chapters to fill in that gap, so it will just have to do.

With that being said, enjoy the next chapter!!

_____________________________________________

"What?"

"I said, I believe I found a way to get you out of here." Boba repeated, his smile showing his teeth. Slowly the words seeped in and made a huge smile grow on my face. Without thinking, I jumped onto the Mandalorian, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. Clearly he wasn't fully expecting my reaction as he stumbled back slightly, but caught me nonetheless. Boba soon tightly wrapped his own arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Remembering my promise, I reluctantly pulled away from that wonder hug to shyly look up at my hunter.

"Will your plan possibly work to get the other girls out as well?" I asked, pleading that he wouldn't say no or think I was asking for to much. But luckily, he almost immediately nodded.

"Yes."

"Well then stop trying to stall! Tell me the plan!" I said, jumping slightly in place. Boba chuckled slightly, shaking his head and looking down at me. He grabbed the side of my arms to calm me down and placed a small kiss on my forehead. Next, Boba gently guided me to sit on the edge of the small bed that lend on one of the walls.

"It was to do with Solo. His crew is indefinitely going to come and rescue him, not sure how they will, but they will. When they do, you will escape with them." Boba explained. I looked down at the ground and thought on his plan.

"Why would they take me with them?"

"Well if they don't, they will most likely blast a hole in the palace because of a failed plan. That again would be perfect for you and the girls to get away. After that, I will meet you in Mos Eisley and I will take you anywhere you want to go. Here," said Boba putting the case full of credits on my lap, "Take this and divide it among the girls, that should be more than enough to get the other three on their feet." I looked down at the black case that felt heavy sitting there on my lap and an overwhelming feeling swelled over me. Tears threatened to brim over my eyes, but I tried my best to keep them contained. I didn't dare look up at Boba at the moment, in fear he'd see my weakened emotions.

"Thank you... You-you don't realize what this means to m-all of us." I felt his gloved hand softly grab my chin to lead my gaze to lock with his. His beautiful hazel eyes stared into my (e/c), looking through my glossy irises.

"You don't deserve this fate." We both lean forward to lock lips for the first time since he left to hunt Solo. There was something completely different about this kiss though. When we shared moments like this in the past they were sweet, unsure, or a small way to seal a promise we had made. Right now, it was full of need and desire. Our lips moved smoothly against each other, his hands finding their way to my waist while mine went to his neck and slightly sweaty hair. Boba softly place his hand on my cheek as he reluctantly pulled away and place a small kiss on my nose.

"I should probably get going." He slowly rose from the bed, grabbing one of my hands in the process. "I'll hide these credits in that room you girls share for you." I just nodded, trying to calm my beating heart down and regain my breath that Boba had stolen. The Mandalorian grabbed his helmet off the stool before looking down at me once again. I stood up to meet him and wrap my arms around his waist to burrow my face in his neck. His arms wrapped around me, one of his hands going up to support my head.