Chapter Twenty Four

Boba had been gone for what seemed like months and I missed him dearly, but I had to focus on surviving. I tried my hardest to work hard and complain about nothing. In time, I had finally gained Jabba's trust again. I was permitted to sleep outside of that cold, dark cell and instead stay with the rest of the girls.

In a small room close by the throne room was where the four of us stayed. It was small, but was more comfortable then the cell would ever be. It was still locked every night, but there were at least blankets and flatened pillows on the floor. There was also a small restroom with a tiny faucet for drinking water. Right now I was still with the other girls as they relentlessly questioned me.

"How did you escape?"

"Was it hard?"

"How did you get captured?"

"What was it like, living out there, fending for yourself?" Neelah said over Oola, leaning forward anxiously. She was a human with short black hair and although she was a slave, she was never underweight or harmed. Neelah and I actually got along quite a bit, always dreaming of leaving and living as free women in a ginormous galaxy. I laughed at them and put my hand up to stop the bombardment of questions.

"Well it was amazing being out there. Hard, but I loved it." I answered Neelah, watching her violet eye light up with excitement and longing.

"But how did you escape!" repeated Oola as she rocked forward to put her hands under her chin. I smiled at the green Twi'lek, watching as fascination fill her eyes black eyes. She was always the one that got treated the worst, I can only wish to give her some hope in the dark times we live in.

"It was the last dance I did that day for a piece of scum bounty hunter. He was so drunk and wanted to 'go take a walk'," I told them smiling as they all listened intently, "He had made the mistake of taking me past the guards, so I did what any girl would do. I kneed him in the crouch, grabbed his credits, and ran!" The girls laughed lightly, but Neelah urged me to continue on. "From there I went through the desert to Mos Eisley, got a change of clothes and booked the first transport of this planet." The girls stared at me in awe as I finished my story.

The dark haired girl got a teasing look in her violet eyes as she leaning back smugly, kicking her lightly tanned leg over the other. "So what's the story with Fett?" A blush quickly flushed over my cheeks as Yarna, an Askajian woman who was forced to gained huge amounts of water weight to appease the fat slug, continued the teasing that Neelah started.

"Oh yes (y/n)! Tell us all about your 'adventures' with the handsome mandalorian!" Yarna teased, wiggling her eyebrows and shaking her shoulder seductively. Blushing ferociously, I grabbed a small pebble beside me and threw it at her forehead lightly. All the girls laughed at my reaction, urging me to tell them what happened, but I shook my head and it in my hands to hide my burning face.

"Come on (y/n)! I see how Fett watches you when you are working, not to mention how no one else dares to even look at you now that Fett is back." stated Neelah as she lightly pushed my leg with her foot, "Something definitely happened between you too. Now spill!"

"Is he handsome under all that armor?"

"Oola!" I gasped, completely embarrassed by what I knew the Twi'lek was implying. Oola simply shrugged, winking teasing at me while the other girls laughed and poked at me.

"Nothing like that happened!" I tried to reason with them, but none of them believed me. Still the teasing continued till I threw my hands up, "Fine! All you guys need to know is that he's helping me escape again and hopefully I can help you all as well." After that, everyone went silent. A thick tension filled the room as if they were waiting for me to tell them it was a joke, just a way for me to get back to them. But when nothing came from me, Yarna spoke first.

"Wait. Are you being serious?" I could see doubt and disbelief flood all of their eyes. Nodding, I told them of how Boba and I had been trying to find a way to escape once more and that if Boba could get me out, he could get us all out. Oola seemed to shake lightly as she looked up at me with her big black eyes, "You mean, we won't have to suffer here anymore?" Her accented voice cracked lightly. I nodded reassuring, placing my hand over her own.

"Well what's the plan? How are we going to escape?" Neelah asked anxiously.

"I'm not sure yet. All Boba told me before he left was that he had an idea and that he didn't have time to explain it."

"So we are just living on a hope that a bounty hunter will save us?"

"He's not your typical bounty hunter!"

"Whatever you say," Neelah rolled her eyes, "How do we know what to expect then?"

"If you don't trust him, then put your trust in me! If Boba doesn't get us out, then I will." Neelah stared at me before nodding in agreement. The tension that was built up slowly disapperated before a loud clanging sounded on our door.

"Stop that noise in there! Rest or we will make sure you can't tomorrow!" yelled one of the guards. Neelah and I sneered at the door before turning around to lie down on the filthy sheets given to us. Trying to get comfortable, my mind wondered to the future. When will the escape happen? Will everyone be able to make it out? What will happen to Boba and I once I am free?

Hey everyone!!! So so so sorry!!! This year has been busy for me and I SUCK at finding inspiration for this book. I am so grateful though for all the love and support you all have given me during this book writing.

Lastly I am sad to say there is like 3 to 2 more chapters left of this book!!