Chapter Three

Boba Fett skillfully land Slave I on the landing platform to the underlevels of Coruscant. The dark, yet glowing city had just awaken the rougher part of the planet, making the life-filled drunken sound stand out from the buzz of hovering machines overhead. 

        Boba got off his ship, glaring at a blue Twi'lek that was slumped against a crate with a bottle spilt on the side of him. It truly disgusted him how filthy some of the people let themselves become. True, he wasn't the greatest role model as he would occasionally pass out from being too drunk or things of that nature, but never in a public place or with such indecency.  Rolling his eyes, he proceeded to the nearest bar, knowing the best way to get information is from tipsy people looking to drown the hardships of life.

      The nearest bar happened to be a place called Bentho's Nightclub. The minute the bounty hunter stepped foot into the bar he could feel every eye on him. He slowly made his way to the bar, watching the way people seemed uncomfortable around him. It honestly made him laugh a little knowing how much control he had over people he had never met.

       Stopping at the counter, he leand towards the bar tender, pulling up the hologram of the slave girl. "Have you seen this woman?" His robotic voice called out. The bar tender, took a minute studying the blue hologram.

       "No. Although, some hunters over there have been complaining about a girl all night with a bounty. Might try over there." The Rakata male answered, pointing towards a group of drunken men, one of which was gesturing wildly, slopping yellow liquid from his cup. Boba nodded his head, thanking the alien for the lead. He walked over to the group, catching what the drunken Quarren was ranting about.

     "The little slut is a she-devil! She keeps messing with hunts!" The Quarren shouted, going to take a drink from his cup. He drastically threw his arm up, spilling even more liquid, and tried to drink the contents of the cup, but only getting a few drops. He growled at the empty cup and threw it at the table. He growled at the shattered cup, before pointing a finger at another Quarren that laughed at him.

         "You think this is funny?!" the drunken Quarren shouted, "She dislocated my shoulder and made a mess of my ship! Who knew a broad like that could have such a bite!"

     "And who is this 'broad'" Boba interrupted. The arguing aliens jumped from surprise, seeing the masked Mandalorian in front of them. The tan drunken Quarren, stared up at him, leaning back slightly.

      "A little pest who ruined my hunt!" he slurred out. Boba nodded briefly and pulled the hologram of the dancer out and showed it to the group. "Is this her?" The Quarren jumped, pointing at it, "That's her! That's the She-devil!!" he repeated, shouting to all his friends. The rest of the group leaned forward, taking in the picture of the beautiful woman.

     "Really? She is what caused you all that trouble?" a green Twi'lek laughed. The rest of the table roared out with laughter, pounding the table, spilling alcohol onto the clutter table. The Quarren turns back to shout more at the Twi'lek, but Boba reach forward and grabbed his shoulder turning the drunken man towards him.

                  "Where is she."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     'So, she's trying to be a hero and stop other girls from being sold.' Boba thought, glancing through the list of bounties. He sorted through all the wanted girls and found one close to Coruscant and Naboo. He quickly accepted the bounty and placed the coordinates into his ship's hyperdrive. 'Well,' he thought, 'let's see if she is a terrible as everyone is making her sound' and with that, he launched into hyperspeed, ready to quickly make a fortune.

SO SO SORry guys!! I got major writers block, forgot about this, and a lot of crap has been going on. Sorry for the short chapter and hopefully I'll update more. Again, I am so sorry.

Oh and for you who didn't notice. I changed the story from a  "you did this" to "I did this". It was just a lot easier to write and was an easier flow for me. It's still the yout guys' point of view though!