Chapter Eight

The world was upside down, well at least for me. My (h/l) (h/c) pooled on the floor (if it's short- swayed gently-) as my feet rested above the headboard. My arms were layed down, sprawled on the floor. I stared blankly at the ceiling, trying to make patterns out of the swirls of the metal. We had been flying for hours and I had done just about anything to take my boredom. I had try to practice with a blaster, which Boba was not happy about and ended locking anything the shoots or is sharp away. There was a mess in a room because I decided to try on clothes left here. Most of it didn't even fit, but I was able to find a loose fitting maroon shirt with textured black pants and black combat looking boots. I had raided the kitchen and ate some pretty good food, messed with the Dejarik board and now was in the current sitting position. I heard footsteps come closer to the room I was currently in and gave an exasperated sigh.

"What in the world are you doing." Boba asked, looking around the room. His helmet once again covering his surprisingly handsome face.

"I'm laying on the floor and trying to make images from the ceiling."

"Why." I groaned and looked up at him. He was standing a few feet in front of me, his arms crossed over his armor clad chest. "Because I'm kriffin' bored." Boba scoffed and turned away from me.

"Well then go and get some necessities, we will be docking soon."
I quickly stood up, soothing down my messy hair. Boba started out of the room, but I quickly stopped him by calling out, "Where are we?"

"Nowhere that concerns you. We are just visiting a... friend." He said turning around to face me. I walked towards him, holding a hand out and popping a hip out.

"Then where is my blaster?" I sassed out. He stared down at me, the black T vision glinting the light of the room.

"You won't be needing it." He replied rolling his shoulders back, making himself taller. I glared at him, I knew what he was doin and I wasn't taking it.

"You kriffing piece of bantha fodder, you made a deal!" I yelled, poking his green chest. I heard him sigh under his helmet, as he quickly grabbed my wrist and placed it at my side. I growled and swung my free hand at his head, but it too was quickly capture and placed at my side. I struggled under his grip, pulling and kicking at him and cursing him in every language I knew. Boba seemed to be bored about the whole ordeal. I heard him sigh under his helmet, but I didn't care. I kept kicking and screaming. He must have been done with my protesting because he bent down and threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down you kark!" I screamed pounding on his back. He started to walk, not even noticing my feeble attempts to hurt him. Suddenly I was throw from his shoulder. I let out a surprised scream as I landed back on the couch.

"Listen, the deal was I would let you if I taught you more on how to use it. Well you still know osik about blasters so you will not get one. Plus like I said, you won't be needing it." He said firmly resting his hands on his belt. I huffed, not satisfied with his answer. "But you said-"

"I don't care. Besides where we are going it's better to keep a low profile." I could hear some frustration slipping in his tone. I slouched back, crossing my arms over my chest. He waited for a minute to see if I would try to fight back again, but I decided to remain silent. It was probably best to not fight with the man who literally hold my fate in his hands, even if he pissed me off. A minute passed with neither of us saying a word to each other when Boba decided to break the tension filled silence.

"Now hurry, we'll be landing in a minute." he said, turning around to exit the room. I saw the slightest movement of his helmet, looking like he was shaking his head. Boba then muttered forcefully under his breath, "Gar're a aaray." I had now idea what that meant. I wanted to guess it was Mando'a, but whose to say. I only know a few languages and not even full ones. Just bits and pieces to get by in the musky palace.

Once he was gone, I quickly got up and hurried through the ship. I would grab the necessities Boba asked me to get, but they'd be purely for me. As soon as the moment presented itself, I would escape. I smiled lightly to myself as I shoved food, clothes, bacta pads, and credits into a little duffel bag. My plan would be to slowly pull away from Boba, run and hide, then wait for a while. As soon as I think Boba isn't around or not looking at hard, I'd slip my credits to anyone who'd take me away from that planet. It was a pretty good plan in my eyes. So when the ship shuddered and groaned, I got excited, we had landed.

"(Y/N)," Boba shocked me out of my thoughts. I quickly looked back seeing the bounty hunter standing in front of me. His EE-3 was tucked under his arm and a pair of restrainers in his hands. "Will I need to use these?" He asked almost smugly, "Or will you behave and stay by me and be quiet?"

I glanced at the restrainers and blaster, swallowing deeply. I looked up at him, putting my best innocent, pleading eyes.

"No, I'll be good." I lied, praying to whatever God that was listening that he'd take my little act. Boba studied me silently before putting the cuffs on his belt.

"Good, now put this on." He said reaching behind him pulling out a black scarf and tossing it at me. I quickly caught the fabric and stared down at it.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked holding the soft fabric up to him. He sighed and pushed his beloved EE-3 behind his back and grabbed the scarf from my hands.

"You put it on." He deadpanned wrapping the scarf around my face till only my eyes were visible from the black fabric. I looked at him curiously as I looked at a nearby mirror.  The black fabric was wrapped neatly and loosely around my head till it looked almost hood like except for the extra fabric coming up to cover my mouth and nose. I pulled the fabric covering my mouth down to look at Boba with a huff.

"Why?" I sighed out, completely puzzled.

"Like I said, it's best to keep a low profile and you really... aren't." Boba explained shrugging his shoulders, turning to leave.

"Excuse me?" I exasperated placing my hands on my hips and popping one out. I heard Boba sigh, clearly getting annoyed of my constant question and complaints.

"Look, where we are going there are a lot of guys who are like the piece of Druk at Jabba's."

"Oh, so like you?" I sassed, interrupting Boba. Boba just glared at me and I smiled back sweetly.

"Let's just go." He said, turning around his green shoulder Cape flowing almost dramatically behind him. I snickered to myself, picked up my little duffel bag, and followed the fuming Mandalorian.

I am SO SORRY guys!! I am terrible at keeping consistent and finding inspiration. But I love you guys so much for all your love and patience. Sss you next chapter and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Truly greatful for amazing readers like you!!