Chapter 9

Precap:

Sid started to feel something about Avu.

***************************************

A/N: The plot of the story is going to change from here. Now we'll see what just happened!! This is a great turning point! That's why I got a bit late. Sorry all now you can read and finish the goals for the next chapter!!

***********************************

Sid and Avu are best of friends. Sid secretly loves Avneet but is scared of saying it and no one knows about this except Vaishu.

Vaishu: Sid now you are going at least now tell her.

Sid is going from the school after 7th for his further studies to London.

Sid: No di I can't. If I told her then I'll never be able to go. Please!

Vaishu: Fine!

Avneet: Sid don't worry, it's okay if you are going. I want you to focus on your career.

Sid: Thank you Avu, you understood me.

Avneet: Sid I am your best friend right?

Sid: Yup the best I have ever got.

Avneet: *mind- I can't tell you Sid that I love you. You'll never go if I tell you*

Trailer: *the turn takes here*

Avneet: Everything changed in these 8 years. If my mom and dad were here they would have been really sad. But I just don't want to remember everything that happened. Now all my friends are over. I just don't remember who was Jai, Mr. and Mrs. Amandeep Kaur and of course who were Ashi, Randeep, Faisu and Jannat and...... Why do I have a lot problem in forgetting him? I love him but I have to sacrifice everything. I know he is not involved but also is a part of my villains. I don't remember who Siddharth Nigam was!!!

Man: Avneet your new name will be Kiara. You are my daughter.

Avneet: Yes dad.

***********************************************

Avneet's new name?

What has just happened that Avneet wants to forget everyone?

Why is Siddharth a part of her villains?

Will she ever meet Siddharth again?

A leap of 8 years, what now?

You will soon get all the information readers, just wait for the next chapter!!

A small amount of goals for the next chapter since it's an very important chapter,

35+ votes

10+ comments!!

Complete them and I'll post the next chapter!!

Thank you,

Love ya all!!

Kajal💕🥰