Chapter 24

Precap:

Arrest warrant was filed against Riyaz, Sharad and Surbhi Nigam.

******************************************

Avneet switched on the TV. The headlines said,

"I am here to tell you the viral news. Riyaz Nigam against whom a case was filed 7 years ago has accepted his crime now. The viral video says it all. The girl he misbehaved with is alive and even the person who filed the case against him is alive. This is the video we have got. And also special court is going to be designed for giving a shitty person like Riyaz Nigam punishment for his deeds."

*****The video is shown*****

Surbhi: What is this Riyaz? How can you do this?

Avneet: So now you guys know what your son has done.

Sharad: But you guys are following that girl. That Avneet. Is she still afraid of us? Or she thinks that she will only give orders.

Avneet: How will you find her Mr. and Mrs. Nigam? To find her you need to separate your image of her death out of yourself.

Riyaz: Where is Avneet? I will kill her.

Sid: Dare not do anything Mr. Riyaz Nigam.

Avneet: No let him speak Sid. Now he can do nothing.

Sid: Yeah Avu you are right. If they can't even recognize you.

Surbhi: Avneet? Or Kiara?

Avneet: Whatever name you like Mrs. Nigam. I told you that your son will be ruined by me.

Sharad: Well played!

Surbhi: I underestimated you Avneet.

Avneet: Well you never be able to estimate about me.

Reem: Now you will see what happens to your son.

Surbhi: So your Reem is also here.

Police enters the house. They are arrested and taken to the court.

Faisu: Jan you go.

Jannat: What happened?

Faisu: I said you go and fight, that's my uncle standing opposite to me.

Jannat: Okay Mr. Faisu or better Mr. Flirty.

Everybody enters and take their seats.

Jannat: Your honor, I would like to show all the proofs against Surbhi, Sharad and Riyaz Nigam. These are as follows!

They show the recording of Sharad and Surbhi talking which was taken by Avneet near the cabin, Arishfa's death which was at Nigam mansion and at last the whole confession.

Judge: I don't think anything is left to be heard. Still if the opposition wants to say anything they can.

No one from the opposition spoke. After all they had no idea of what to speak.

Judge: So the court announces 15 years imprisonment to Surbhi Nigam and lifetime imprisonment for both Sharad and Riyaz Nigam. The court is adjourned.

They are taken to the jail and Sid, Avneet, Reem, Jannat, Faisu and Arishfa come out of the court.

Nigam's mansion:

Vibha: Avneet, I am sorry I was not with you. What will I say to Sonia now?

Avneet: It's okay mom, she knows that her daughter is in safe hands.

Reem: What do you say Arishfa? What do we do next?

Sm1: We'll tell what to do next.

***********************************

Who'll tell now? Who has come? Has someone returned from the jail running?

Guess! No chapter before 5-6 comments!

Kajal💕🥰