Chapter 17

Precap- Ab bhi chahiye kya, abhi toh padhke aaye ho na!

********************************************

Kiara: *in mind- I knew he can do anything to win his bet, now I think seeing him his mother will surely ask dad about our marriage. Now I will get a chance for entering the house*

Surbhi: *went inside the room in which Riyaz was there* Riyaz! How could you do this? If you wanted to marry Kiara, you could have told me. I would have taken your proposal to them.

Riyaz: Take it now, I want to marry her.

Surbhi: But why? I never saw her giving attention to you.

Riyaz: I don't care, I want to marry her.

Surbhi: Do you really love her or it's still the reason of your bet and all. There should nothing happen like Reem here.

Riyaz: Not at all mom, you don't worry.

Surbhi: I still don't believe her and not you even. But now I have to force her for marriage. But I love you, I will try to do that. *mind- I know it's a bet Riyaz and now I will ask them to change the deal with you, what I want to do with that girl. This girl made my son act to die, I won't leave her.*

~~~~~~~~~~ Some days later ~~~~~~~~

Manjul: Yes Surbhi ma'am, I told him to change the bet. Now what he does will make you happy?

Surbhi: Yep okay then thank you.

Sid: I don't believe Kiara that you are getting married to Riyaz, I mean I never expected him to have a decision of living with the same girl for his whole life.

Kiara: Even I can't believe but now what can be done? I mean even dad said no to Rohan.

Sid: Don't worry everything will be fine. Just remember I am always with you whenever you want my help.

Kiara: I know that thanks.

**** Time skipping on the wedding day ****

Kiara was getting ready in her room when Siddharth entered.

Sid: Hey Kiara, congrats my friend is going to get married to my cousin.

Kiara: Thanks Sid. Oh you are wearing very beautiful watch.

Sid: Avu gave this to me so I have it till now. Oh I forgot, you will be called while the rituals start okay. And remember you were there with my Avneet when she needed me, nothing injustice will happen to you till I am there.

Kiara: I know that Sid, you are the best friend I ever had. Okay till then I will also be ready, bye!

Sid: Bye see you.

Kiara entered the hall in a beautiful dress. She sat beside Riyaz and they started doing all the rituals.

Priest: The marriage is done now you are the husband and she's your wife

Whiletaking blessings from the elders, Kiara saw something which shocked her.

******************************************

Pehle maine socha tha ki mai ek aur update dungi, but this cliffhanger is awesome.

Avneet and Riyaz got married, is the story over now?

Spam my comments with guesses, please yaar everyone!!

Love,

Kajal💕🥰