Chapter 19

Guys Now it's over the top, yesterday's chapter didn't even have a single comment! I also want to be motivated! If you guys are not liking the story, tell me, I won't continue. But from now on, no chapter at least before 5-6 comments. Can't you guys even comment a normal thing about you liked or disliked about the chapter? Now I am not going to post any chapter before 5-6 comments.

This is the last chapter otherwise, remember this!

SID'S POINT OF VIEW

How can he hide this from me? He should have told me about this. I have to ask him. *tears in his eyes* I reached in front of Verma mansion and stepped inside.

Shaheer: Sid you here?

Sid: Where is Avneet?

Shaheer: How will I know?

Sid: After losing the case, people of Riyaz were after her and she was running from them when she had an accident with a car. The person sitting in that car was you. Tell me where is my Avneet? Did she die?

Shaheer: Avneet is alive. I have seen her, I have talked with her.

Sid: And one more thing, the records claim that your wife died after 1 year of marriage and you did not have any child. Then who is Kiara? Wait! You did not have any child and Avneet was with you after her accident. Then!

Shaheer: ......

His face said it all. Kiara was my Avneet and Avneet was Kiara.

Sid: Is Kiara Avneet?

He did not answer. And his silence with a smile said it all.

Sid: Thank you uncle for saving her. I don't have words to thank you. I know she must have given you an oath for not telling me, but I found it all and your silence gives me my reply.

I hugged him, thanked him and left. While driving the car I got some hints which clearly said Kiara was my Avneet. Her cake when I first met her.

Flashback

Man: The same cake even the same design was ordered by that madam.

Kiara: I am Kiara, I ordered this cake.

End

Flashback

Sid: No I can't sing 'Raabta'.

Kiara: I promise Siddharth Avneet will listen to that song.

Sid: Hope so!

End

Next it was her sense of walking, talking and everything which matched with Avneet. Most importantly I can find out she is Avneet or not by her signature.

Flashback (8 years ago)

Sid: Avneet what is a type of signature like this? Smiley at the end? Who makes smiley in her signature?

Avneet: I do it, only me and myself.

End

I will surely tell her to sign in this document and if it matched then she is really My Avu. I quickly reached home and went inside my room. Avneet no Kiara was writing something. I went up to her and called her.

POV ENDS

AUTHOR'S POV

Sid: Avneet.

Kiara: Yeah! Oh Sid why are you calling me Avneet. I am Kiara.

Sid: Oh sorry! Here please sign it.