Chapter 23

Precap:

Riyaz reached near Reem and she got frightened.

*************************************************

Riyaz: No listen to my mistakes. I misbehaved with you, tortured you but the mistake here was did not kill you. If I had killed you then that Avneet would not have known and try to do anything. She filed a case the Riyaz Nigam, the Sharad Nigam and Surbhi Nigam's only son. Mom and dad killed my Brother Sid's father for taking over the business. Mom is such a clever person. She bribed everyone who was against us. Now no one speaks against us you see. And also we killed Avneet's family. So sad for her. No how can you? You are just treated now right? My brother tried to win over Kiara for whom I had a bet with my friends so I tried to kill him too. But then Kiara only came for his rescue. I don't know why does Kiara behaves like Avneet. She is too innocent. So cool Reem and you think they will be able to help you in anything. Nope you will not be alive.

Riyaz cupped Reem's face but for his shock she slapped him.

Reem: You think you could touch me ever now? Never Riyaz Nigam never.

She pushed him and took a wooden stick and hit him on his head due to which he gets unconscious. Avneet and Siddharth come out with Jannat and Faisu. They give him an injection by which he can't get up.

Avneet: File a case, open the earlier files now.

Jannat: He will be behind the bars. I have posted this video of confession all over the social media. Siddharth I must say you have a great fan following being a businessman still. And for your information Avu most of them are girls.

Sid: *scratching the back of his neck* Jannat please change the topic towards the case.

Avneet glares at him and he gulps. Reem stares at them confusingly.

Reem: Avu? Is this Kiara our Avneet?

Avneet: Yes di I am your Avneet. Okay so let's move ahead. Follow me!

They move towards their respective places. Next morning, Riyaz is found on the dining table. Surbhi comes there.

Surbhi: Riyaz I locked you in your room right? Why are you here? Don't tell me you went anywhere?

Riyaz: N... No mom.

Watchman: Ma'am! Sir! Many people are standing outside and shouting against Riyaz sir.

Sharad: What has happened actually? *gets a call* oh dammit! What is this going on? How can we have any arrest warrant filed?

Riyaz: No Riyaz Nigam can't be arrested. Not at all.

Avneet: But before going to jail you have to get arrested.

Surbhi: Oh hello Kiara you just stay out of it.

Sid: May I come then aunty?

Sharad: Siddharth my child. What has happened?

Sid: Don't dare to call me your child.

Vibha: *enters* Siddharth is this the way to talk to your elders.

Sid: Mom I talk to the elders respectfully who deserves respect. You know what he has done?

Vibha: What?

Avneet: He killed Sid's father.

Sid: And your husband mom.

Sharad: What are you saying Sid?

Jannat: Now everything will be said at court Mr. Nigam.

Avneet: No why to confuse them Jan. Let's tell them their truth here only.

*******************************************

Bang On! The criminals will go behind the bars!

I am loving this part, though I only wrote it!

So you'll enjoy all the parts coming up! I assure you that!

Thanks,

Kajal💕🥰