Chapter 21

Precap:

They bid farewell to the elders and were sitting in the hall.

*****************************************

Riyaz: Kiara give the lunch to me too.

Avneet: Wait Riyaz I will get it.

Sid: No you sit Kira.

Riyaz: Oh so cool, now you have also got the rights to call her Kira. I thought only her loved ones call her that.

Avneet: Yeah Riyaz, we decided that we'll give this relationship a chance. At least Sid is not like you.

Riyaz: What do you mean? *coming closer to Kiara*

Sid: *stops him* cool brother, she is logically right. If you hadn't run away you wouldn't have listened to this. Well Kira you said 1 thing wrong. If he hadn't left then how would have I got such a beautiful girl as my wife?

Avneet: *blushed* yeah right. Thank you Riyaz.

Riyaz: Oh you guys please.

Avneet: Yeah sure let me get you the food.

Riyaz: I don't want anything. Move to your room and do your romance there.

Sid: Come Kira.

Riyaz: Are you guys kidding me? How can you guys even think of romance?

Avneet: Riyaz we both are married.

Sid: And you can have girlfriends and I can't even romance with my wife? This is wrong.

Riyaz: Oh yes, do it here only then.

Avneet: *kissed Sid's cheeks* done anything else.

Riyaz: Rubbish. *goes to his room*

Siddharth and Avneet chuckled and hi-fied. Some hours later he comes running towards them.

Avneet: What happened Riyaz?

Riyaz: There is a girl there.

Sid: Gone nuts or what nobody is there.

Sid and Avneet were acting as if they couldn't see Arishfa in front of them. This made Riyaz gulp in fear. He was running all around and then Avneet started recording.

Arishfa: You killed me right?

Riyaz: I am sorry Arishfa.

Arishfa: Do you think you can now beg for mercy and you are going to get it.

Riyaz: I am sorry Arishfa, I know I have killed you please leave me please. I won't do this ever in my life again.

Arishfa: Why should I believe you?

Riyaz: Please believe me. Kiara! Sid! Help me guys.

Avneet: What happened Riyaz?

Sid: Why are you shouting?

Riyaz: Arishfa! She is back!

Sid: Who is back? And why are you so scared?

Riyaz: See there! Wait where is she?

Avneet: This boy is something else, baby let's go back.

Riyaz: Guys believe me, she was here.

Sid: Riyaz why will a girl be after you? You haven't done anything wrong.

Riyaz: Yeah yeah sorry! 

"Thank god they did not listen anything and not about Arishfa," Riyaz's mind said.

But he didn't know that Sid and Avneet were wholly just acting.

Avneet: He is mad Sid let's go.

They go back to their room and lock and start laughing. They were holding their stomach while laughing on the floor.

Sid: Arishfa come we've locked the door.

Arishfa: Hey guys wassup?

Avneet: Thank you Arishfa.

Arishfa: No problem Avu, you know right. We did all this for Reem di.

Sid: Okay girls now we have to scare him more but let's now skip this plan as we got the thing we required. I have a new plan.

Avneet: No listen to me.

Sid: Okay, I can't win from you.

Arishfa: I will leave from the window. Tell me when you file the case. I will also come to the court with you.

Sid: Sure sister!

Avneet: Sid now we have to do this!

Sid: Awesome Avu how do you get such ideas?

Avneet: After all I spend some beautiful life with a topper and intelligent person.

Sid: Oh so is that so?

Avneet: It is so. Okay so Surbhi aunty is coming tomorrow right? Let us send the recording right now.

They send the recording to Surbhi. Surbhi is shocked to hear the recording. She replies the recording with a message,

Surbhi

Who are you? What do you want from my family?

Sid and Avneet decide to call her and calls her and use a handkerchief to talk.

Call conversation:

Surbhi: Who are you?

Sid: Ma'am you don't care who I am. Just care about your child. We can expose him if we want.

Surbhi: No what do you require?

Call convo ended

Sid: Now we'll see who stops Riyaz to accept all his mistakes.

Avneet: I don't know Sid what would have I done without you.

Sid: I am always with you Avu.

Avneet: I know that. Now let's go.

Sid: Yeah let's now move to the lawyers for the complaint filing.

They reached a place. Two lawyers welcomed them.

Sid: Hello!

Avneet: *whispers to Sid* Don't they look like we know them?

Sid: Yeah but who are they?

**************************************

Who is the lawyer?

Let's see in the next chapter, guess? I'll tell the people who gave right answer!

Thanks,

Kajal💕🥰