𝐢.

(^outfit above^)

16 years later

The first thing Crystal heard that morning was a loud banging on her door along with her 'dad' shouting.

"Time to get up, Crys." The response he got was a loud groan. "You either get up now or be late to your first day at Alfea. The choice is yours." At that statement, Crystal springs up from her bed with an excited grin on her face. Crystal had been waiting for this day since she moved onto the campus with her 'dad' Mr Silva.  She quickly got changed and ran out of her room only to bump into someone, Sky.

"Hey, Sky! Are you excited? Because I am, but I'm also really nervous. What if people don't like me because I'm not a normal fairy?" Sky looked at her amused at her ranting before replying.

"Hey! You're gonna be fine, alright? Plus, if anyone messes with you then they have me and Riven to deal with. Now, stop worrying and go eat your breakfast, I'll get your bags." Crystal beams up at him with a huge grin and gives him a quick hug.

"Thanks Sky! You're the best!" Crystal says while running off to the kitchen, leaving a chuckling Sky behind.

Soon enough Crystal runs into the kitchen, unfortunately for her she ends tripping over her undone shoelaces, causing her to fall flat on her face.

"Ow..." Promptly, heavy footsteps walk into the kitchen.

"Umm...what are you doing on the floor, Crystie?" At the new voice she perks up.

"Riv, hey!" She says getting up. 

"Did you trip over something again?"

"Doesn't matter. Pancakes?" Riven chuckles at her response, before shaking his head.

"God, you're a handful."

"Oh, I know."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

About an hour later, Crystal had brought down all her bags, obviously with the help of Sky, Riven and Mr Silva. They learnt early on that Crystal combined with stairs and lots of bags do not go well together. Let's just say that Crystal now has a couple of fresh bruises.

"Honestly, I think you might be the most clumsy person I've ever met."

"Nonsense! I'm not that clumsy!"

"Oh yeah? What about last year when you somehow managed to freeze Sky to the floor by sneezing?"

"It was an accident! Plus, I had the flu!"

"Whatever you say, Snowcone!" Riven said before running off, knowing that she hated that nickname.

"Riven! Get back here you pillock!" Riven snorted loudly.

"Pillock? Really? Come on, you can do better than that!"

"Oh, shut up!" She exclaimed.

"Ha, see you can't come up with anything. Admit it!" Crystal rolled her eyes.

"If I were a bird, I know who I'd shit on." Crystal muttered under her breath.

"Alright leave her alone Riven. She looks like she's about to punch you."

"She wouldn't be able to lay a hand on me anyway. I'm too strong." Crystal laughs at that.

"I hope that one day, you choke on the shit you talk." Crystal says sweetly, before walking ahead to catch up with Mr Silva.