𝐯.

(outfit the same as last chapter)

After their lesson in the stone circle, the suite mates made their way to lunch. Bloom and Crystal were together waiting in the line for food.

"Bloom. It's alright not to get it the first time. I didn't." Crystal speaks up, trying to make Bloom feel better.

"What are you talking about? You just used the vessel for the first time today." Bloom asks in a confused tone.

"No. You forget that I've lived at Alfea all my life. Headmistress Dowling, she let me use the vessel to practice. I didn't get it until at least my third time. If you want, I can help you?" Crystal offers secretly hoping that Bloom would accept, although she had no idea why.

"No, I think this is something I need to work out by myself. Thanks for offering though, I appreciate it." Bloom says giving Crystal a small smile.

"No problem. I'm always here if you need me." Crystal says smiling back, unaware of the slight redness in her cheeks.

Once both of the girls had gotten their food they made their way over to the table Terra was sitting at.

"Hey Terra." Crystal says sitting down opposite Terra, Bloom following lead.

"Oh, hey!" Terra says enthusiastically.

"How's your dad Terra?" Crystal asks after realising that Bloom wasn't going to say anything.

"He's good! Busy in the greenhouse, like usual. I try to help out when I can."

"I'm glad he's okay." Crystal says before Musa and Aisha sit down at the table.

"So here's what we should do. Maybe we could make a list of emotional triggers-" Aisha says, talking to Bloom.

"Aisha, um, I appreciate what you're doing, but I can figure this out on my own." Bloom explains.

"Um, sure. I just think that you might be in your head about the whole changeling stuff and overthinking." Aisha says continuing on, even though Bloom said she didn't want any help.

"So everyone knows." Bloom says, not wanting people to know that she is a changeling.

"Is that why you freaked out at the vessel? That makes so much more sense because that's gonna be the easiest assignment we'll have, and I'm making it worse. Sorry." Terra rambles out.

"Look, maybe we should just talk about something else." Crystal said, sensing the awkwardness at the table. Luckily, Stella and Sky decided that they would come over to talk to the group.

"So we have a plan to get my ring back." Stella says, setting down a roll of parchment on the table.

"What do we do first?" Crystal asks, wanting to help her friends.

"You're not going to help us, Crystal." Aisha says, making everyone look at her with a quizzical look.

"I'm sorry? I'm trying to help here." Crystal says, confused.

"You could loose control and hurt us." Aisha spits out.

"That could happen with any of us. Why am I any different?" Crystal says, starting to realise what was about to happen.

"You're an ice fairy, you're dangerous." Aisha clarifies.

"Ahh, there it is. I was wondering when somebody was gonna say that, not a surprise that a water fairy is the first one to call me dangerous." Crystal says, almost bursting with anger mixed with a bit of hurt.

"You're not supposed to exist. There's no record of ice fairies of ever existing." Aisha continues.

"What are you some sort of genius or something? You don't know everything Aisha, stop pretending that you do." Crystal sneers before grabbing her bag and standing up. "Seeing as I'm not wanted, I'll leave you all to it. Let me know how it goes." Crystal says angrily glaring at Aisha, before she storms off.