𝐢𝐢𝐢.

(outfit is the same as last chapter)

After helping the boy, Dane, Crystal ended up taking a walk around the campus. On her way back inside she bumped into Aisha and Musa. They both looked fairly worried, which in turn made Crystal worried.

"Hey guys. What's wrong?"

"Have you seen Bloom?" Aisha asks suddenly, ignoring Crystal's question. Crystal turns to Musa with a look, as though she is asking her to explain.

"Bloom's sort of missing. We're trying to look for her." Musa explains.

"I'll help you. Have you checked the dorm?"

"We're heading over there now." Aisha tells her before stalking away. Crystal raises her eyebrows at Aisha's attitude before brushing it off, thinking that she's probably worried for their new friend.

"Why are you worried that she's run off anyway?" Crystal questions, unable to hold back her curiosity.

"Aisha thought it would be a good idea to tell Bloom that she was a changeling, obviously Bloom didn't like that." Musa says, catching up Crystal on what she missed.

"Well, I knew that. You don't see me telling her." Crystal says, making Musa and Aisha turn to look at her.

"Wait, you knew? How?" Aisha asks, bitterly.

"When I met her on the first day, I kind of figured it out when she told me she had only learnt about our world." Crystal states, making Aisha rolling her eyes at her. 'Well, she's being rude.' Crystal thinks.

"If you did know, then why didn't you tell her?" Aisha asks, crossing her arms and raising one eyebrow.

"I didn't tell her because I wasn't completely sure about it and if you haven't noticed Bloom is having a hard time fitting into our world right now. She just left her whole reality behind to come here, obviously that's gonna be stressful enough. I didn't think she needed the extra stress of wondering whether or not her parents are her real parents." Crystal explains with a slightly raised voice.

"Bloom needed to know and you withholding that information from her was the wrong thing to do." Aisha exclaims, making Crystal scoff and roll her eyes.

"I'm not gonna argue with you right now because I would rather spend my time looking for my friend." Crystal states before pushing past Aisha and walking to the dorm, the two other girls following behind closely.

"She's blanking my texts." Aisha states as they all walk into the suite.

"Strange. I wonder if it's because she poured her heart out to you and you called her a freak?" Musa replies, making Crystal discreetly smile.

"Took the words right out of my mouth!" Crystal exclaims with a grin. Aisha is the first person to notice Stella and speaks up.

"Have you seen Bloom?" She asks Stella.

"Not recently." Stella replies in a nonchalant manner. Crystal rolls her eyes, seeing right through her best friend, while Musa just studies Stella.

"Yes?" Stella asks, obviously annoyed at Musa's staring.

"Your face looks so calm, yet you're racked with guilt." Musa states, worrying Crystal before she realises something.

"You're a mind fairy." Crystal states.

"A mind fairy?" Terra says, coming out of her shared room after hearing voices. "What's your connection? Memory..." Terra continues, intrigued by Musa's powers.

"Not a great time." Musa and Crystal say in sync.

"Is everything OK?" Terra asks in a worried tone.