𝐢𝐯.

(^outfit above^)

After last night's strange dream, Crystal didn't manage to get to sleep and ended up sitting in the common room reading. At around four in the morning, Aisha came out of her room in her swimwear. Crystal decided that she had probably had some time to relax and she spoke up.

"Hey. You going for a swim?" Crystal asks quietly. She saw Aisha stop walking and sigh before turning around.

"Yes, I'm going for a swim. Or, could you not tell that from my outfit?"

"Okay, sorry. I just wanted to start a conversation. Guess I didn't realise we were being bitchy today."

"You're one to talk. Your bitchy to everyone, I mean I've known you for one day and I can see people don't like you just by the way you carry yourself."

"Look, I try to be a nice person...but sometimes my mouth doesn't cooperate. I can't help that."

"Ugh, whatever." Aisha says before walking out.

"Well, she's lovely." Crystal sarcastically mutters under her breath.

A few hours later, Aisha came back and this time Crystal didn't even bother to try talking to her. She heard Bloom and Aisha start talking after a while before she sighed and got up to walk to her room to get clothes for the day. Walking into the room she saw Musa on her phone facing the wall and Terra trying to change discreetly.

"Hey guys." Crystal says walking into the room, making Musa turn over to face her.

"Hey. Did you see that meme I sent? It me." Musa asks the both of them.

"Totally." Terra said.

"Nope." Crystal replied at the same time.

"Uh...actually, I didn't, sorry. Um, with your magic, can you tell when people are lying?" Terra states before realising what she just said. "Not that that was a lie. That was more...that was more of a social nicety. A... a white lie. Non-lie." Terra explains, making Crystal smile at her friend's rambling.

"Not a lie detector. Just emotions." Musa states.

"Cool. Cool. Um...So, I dunno, like, um...Say I was, uh, just picking out my clothes

for the day..." Terra says, not rally sure how to put her thoughts into words.

"Yeah, I feel it. You need me to turn around so you can change? Is that what this is about?" Musa asks.

"No. No! Um, I'm... I'm...That's fine. Um...I'll..." Terra says before grabbing her clothes and walking out of the door.

"Okay." Musa says before turning to Crystal. "Do you need me to turn around so you can change?" Musa asks her.

"No, I'm good." Crystal says before pulling her hoodie off and leaving her in a sports bra and shorts.

"Where were you this morning?" Musa asks, scrolling through instagram.

"Hmm...oh, I was just reading in the common room. Couldn't sleep." Crystal explains, trying to keep her emotions in check.

Musa looks at Crystal knowing that she is hiding her emotions, but doesn't say anything just yet.

"Do you think Aisha likes me? I mean she's acting strange around me." Crystal calls out over her shoulder.

"She's probably just having trouble with settling in." Musa says.

"Yeah probably. What do you think I should wear?" Crystal asks, changing the subject.

"What are the choices?" Musa asks.