𝐢𝐢.

(^outfit above^)

In no time, Stella had finished helping Crystal get changed into her outfit. Her dark outfit. Obviously, Stella tried to put some pastel into her outfit but Crystal just threatened to scream if she even picked up a single article of pastel clothing. When Stella and Crystal arrived in the main room for the welcoming party, Stella seemed to disappear. Crystal shrugged before looking around and spotting her room mates Terra and Musa with another girl at the food table. Crystal decided that she should probably go join them instead of standing around like a loner.

"Well, you guys had the best idea to hang out by the food table." Crystal said before grabbing a plate and piling one of everything onto it. Realising that the other girl was doing the same as her, she grinned at her. "You are a girl after my own heart! I'm Crystal." Crystal said while sticking her hand out.

"I'm Aisha." The girl said while shaking Crystal's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, darling." All the girls are in sudden awkward silence. Crystal, who was never one for silence decides to leave. "I think I hear someone calling my name, I'm gonna go see who it is. Bye!"

As Crystal walks away she spots an arguing Stella and Sky, with a very awkward Bloom standing nearby. Crystal sighs, thinking that she should probably go save Bloom instead of leaving the party all together.

"Bloom! Over here!" Bloom's face floods with relief and she quickly rushes over to Crystal.

"Oh thank god. I couldn't find anyone else and Sky just approached me to talk before Stella came over."

"It's fine, they argue like this often anyway. Stella tends to get a bit jealous." Seeing Bloom's cute confused face Crystal decided to explain more. "They were dating last year, but before the summer they broke up. I'm pretty sure that Stella regrets it."

"Oh, right. That makes sense." Crystal takes in Bloom's stance.

"Your not a fan of parties are you?"

"What, yeah totally. I love parties...I'm not convincing you am I?"

"No, you're not. Go on, I'll cover for you." Bloom's shoulders visibly relax at the thought of leaving the party.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're a life saver?"

"I've heard it once or twice." Crystal says before walking away from Bloom.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Outside the border, Bloom is trying to practice her powers. She focuses on the emotions anger and sadness before she feels her power running through her veins. She opens her eyes to see that she has conjured fire in her hands. Proud of herself, she tries to put the fire out but nothing happens. Bloom starts to panic and starts shaking her hands to try and shake the fire off.

"Bloom." She looks up at the sound of another voice. It's Aisha.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's OK, Bloom." Aisha says in a comforting tone. "It's OK." Bloom says shaking her head.

"Aisha, you should not be here."

"Neither should you. You're losing control." Aisha counters.

"Yes, I know that."

"Calm down. If you get angry at me..."

"Just go... away!"

"Aisha, run!" Bloom shouts. The fire starts to spread a lot so Aisha uses her powers to collect the water from the damp ground and put out the flames.