38. Leaving

Y/N's POV
"She turned herself in?"
My eyes widened at the news the two police officers filled me in. They both nodded at me as I stayed frozen in my seat.

"You will need to go to the court the day after tomorrow, is that okay for you? I mean, you don't really have a choice since that's the only day when the witness will be free."
Officer Han explained as I nodded.

"Who's the witness?"
I asked.

"Mister Jungkook."
Officer Lee replied as he smiled shyly. He must be Jungkook's fanboy.

"I understand. Can you two uh, leave? I need some space."
I said awkwardly, feeling uncomfortable when they kept smiling at me.

The both of them nodded before getting up from their seats. Before they walked to the door, they asked me if I could get Jungkook's signature. I had no choice but to agree and politely shooed them away from my room.

A few moments later, the door flew open again. When will people ever leave me alone? To my surprise, it was Jungkook who I was expecting.

He rushed to my side and engulfed me into a tight hug which I gladly returned by wrapping my arms around his neck, bringing him closer.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's all my—"

"Fault? No, it's not."
I finished his sentence as we pulled away from the hug.

My heart melted when he sat on the side of the bed and stuck out his bottom lip, pursing his lips cutely.

"I feel like a bad boyfriend. Are you okay? How do you feel? How's your stomach?"
Jungkook lowered his gaze at our intertwined fingers.

"You're not a bad boyfriend. I'm fine, I feel hot and my stomach hurts but I won't die."
I flashed him a smile to reassure him.

"You feel hot? I feel hot too. Should we do it?"
I snorted when Jungkook's lips curved into a playful smirk. He always know how to cheer me up when I feel down.

"Let's do it then, under one condition though."
I played along with him which made him widen his eyes at me in shock.

He nodded for me to continue and I scooted closer to him before grabbing his collar and pulling him towards me, leaving our faces just a few centimetres away from each other.

"I take the lead, okay?"

Hesitantly, he nodded and gulped down the huge lump visible in his throat.

My hands travelled to his hair and played with it for a few moments before going down to the hem of his shirt.

I wasn't actually going to rip his shirt off since we were in a damn hospital, but I wanted to throw hands when another human decided to knock on the door and interupt our romantic moment.

"Damn it, who is it?"
I pushed him away a little too harshly, causing him to fall back on the bed.

The door slid open for the fourth time today, revealing the nurse from before. She clasped a hand over her mouth and gasped loudly when her eyes landed on Jungkook who was rolling on the bed.

"O-Oh my, Jeon Jungkook?!"
She exclaimed out loud, drawing attention from everyone outside the hall.

For some reasons, Jungkook decided not to wear a mask, so the nurse recognised him almost immediately.

Soon, patients and more nurses gathered up in my room which was pretty annoying since I prefer peace.

They were like zombies piling up at the door, taking photos and videos of Jungkook.