7. Best Boy Friend

Y/N's POV
"Number 17, please be ready."
The lady in charge yelled and went back into the room.

I was next. I have no idea why am I even here. Hae Na and Jinyoung was shook when I told them that I was going to try for the interview.

Jinyoung stopped ignoring me and started talking to me. Apparently, they already met Jungkook.

I looked down at my black pencil skirt and pulled it down a little since I felt uncomfortable when some guys winked at me, obviously trying to flirt.

I straightened and double checked to see if they were any dirty stains on my white buttoned up shirt before tying my hair back into a high ponytail.

"Why am I here again?" I muttered out loud for myself to hear, sighing, but kinda not regretting my decision.

Unfortunately, someone heard me and tapped on my shoulder politely. I looked to my right, a young girl smiled cheerfully, her bright red lipstick caught my eye.

Then, I realised, all the women in this waiting room were wearing heavy makeup while I only bothered to put on some blush and lip tint.

Well, guess who's failing her interview, again?

"Uh, yes? How can I help you?"
I questioned the young girl.

She took both of my hands into hers which startled me completely and batted her long eye lashes at me.

"You look older than me. Can I call you unnie? Anyways, you're next, right? I'm number 18! I'm so excited to work here, I'm positive that I'll pass. I can't wait to see my boyfriends!"
She exclaimed, her eyes full of hope.

Wow, she's so confident, positive, energetic, basically all the good adjectives that exist in the dictionary. It's been awhile since I met such a bright person like her. It's kinda refreshing, but also weird.

I don't even know her and she's holding onto my dear hands as if her life depended on me. She should really calm down, or maybe I'm just too cool.

"Uh, boyfriends?" I slowly released my hands from her grip and eyed at her with a confused expression.

She chuckled and leaned in closer to my ear to whisper, "I'm an army, BTS are my boyfriends. You know them, right? They are why I'm here for the interview. Actually, my bias is Jungkook. I'm so excited to see him! Ah, but you must keep it a secret, okay?"

She's childish and to be honest, annoying, but I shouldn't judge a person by her cover, so I decided to just be friendly.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."
I smiled and we shook hands.

After talking to her, I felt more confident and comfortable for some reasons.

I completely forgot that I was next until the lady from before walked out from the room and tapped on her clipboard which was filled with papers.

"Number 17, Lee Y/N."

I got up from my seat and adjusted my skirt before taking in a deep breath. "I'm here!" I raised my hand and walked towards the door, wrapping my fingers around the doorknob.

Now that I wasn't talking to that cheerful girl, I felt anxiety eating me up again. I'm already here, I've already made up my mind. There's no turning back now.

I gulped hard before entering the room, smiling as wide as I can.

I walked into the middle of the room and stood straight. There were three interviewers sitting across from me with an obviously bored face.