Strange😍

Sorry for the late update guys.

____________________________________

Ridhima sit down waiting for kabir call through the transmitter she is thinking on how kabir change in this days and what she is seeing in vansh he is not the same vansh which kabir told her about this vansh is different is kabir lying to her or she is missing something but what ever is it she will find it. She look ay the transmitter in her hand the call is not connecting she throw it frustrated that's when vansh knock on her door, he enter the room he look at her seeing her expression he become worried 😟.

Vansh:what wrong?  Why are you this angry? Ridhima look at him amaze with his care.

Ridhima(thinking):wow look at how he care about me but my so called boyfriend doesn't give a damn. He shook her a little.

Ridhima:yes

Vansh:then why are you angry?

Ridhima:nothing its just that my mood is little off today, before he answer siya enter the room, vansh look at her siya is surprise to find vansh in Ridhima room.

Siya:bhai You here

Vansh:yes any problem

Siya:no am just asking . Vansh leave the room leaving a SUPRISE siya and confused Ridhima.

Sia:ridhima let's go down

Ridhima:no siya am okay here

Siya:no you are not dadi said that I should bring you down let's chat together. Ridhima follow her unwillingly.

The living room.

All the family members are having their tea chatting happily when sia and ridhima arrive.

Dadi:join us beta.Ridhima and sia sat down joining them.

    All are chatting happily when suddenly ridhima and sia break into laughter all the attention turn toward them . Ridhima and sia look at them with sorry face with sia trying to hide her embarrassed face,  whike others are astonished and curious at the same time.

Dadi:what happen why are you laughing?even Aryan and Ishani are interested in knowing

Aryan:yeah share with us

Ishani:so that we can laugh also, sia nodded no, seeing this all become curious again.

Ridhima:actually sia is before she continue sia move a little away and shout.

Sia:ridhima is having crush on bhai saying this she wheel her wheelchair away laughing leaving a gapping Ridhima looking at the whole family who are looking at her like an alien dadi decide to play a little.

Dadi:what am I hearing ridhima you like vansh.

Ridhima:nooo, never she shouted

Dadi:why no Ridhima he is my grandson am hurt.

Ridhima:y     e ss I mean

Dadi:that's means you like him

Ridhima:no dadi

Dadi:but You said yes

Ridhima:yes dadi I mean,  before she complete all break into laughter seeing this ridhima run away shouting for siya.

      Vansh stand there looking at the whole drama he is passing by with angrey when they heard they conversation, this ridhima is something else but he feel happy for the first time all are happy even ishani and aryan are  changing  and that's is because of ridhima,  she is too innocent for this spying job she is doing someone is out there using her, using her innocent mind and heart and using her for his own benefits.

Dadi:these children.

Ishani:ridhima didn't know that you are just teasing her, such an innocent she is, anupriya didn't like it so decide to talk nonsense(witch😎😂)

Anupriya:nonsense I think she is trying to use her cheap tricks on my son, all become silent hearing her comment dadi shake her head in disappointment while ishani frown even she don't like her comment, vansh just keep staring at his mom strangely.

Ishani:what are you saying mom is bhai a small boy that Ridhima can trap him and I don't think she is that type of girl. Dadi and all like the answer given by ishani to anupriya

Anupriya:ohh come on ishani when did you start liking that girl , have you forget she is just a middle class bitch trapping before she finish she heard an earth shattering shouts from different voices she quickly jump from her place and look st the owner of the voices its vansh, Ishani, dadi, aryan and sia who is crying by now.

Vansh:what the hell mom do you even know what you are saying

Dadi:I didn't expect this from you anupriya

Ishani:mom its so cheap to think of someone like that.

Aryan:please control yourself, anupriya is looking at them in shock.

Anupriya:stop it she us just an outsider and

Sia:itz okay mom, what you have said is enough please don't.

Ishani:its over now am going you have just spoiled everyone's mood. Sia stop her.

Sia:wait ishani take me to ridhima room actually I came here to call you and aryan if you guys want to join us.

Ishani&Aryan:happily  the trio left anupriya look at dadi to which she Just left with chavhi and chachu following her she then look at vansh and angrey, vansh signal angrey something to which both of them left. Anupriya stand there cursing her fate.

Ridhimas room

Four of them are watching tv laughing loudly all are enjoying themselves its such a good evening for them.

Sia:its such a good movie I really enjoy it thank you

Ridhima:most welcome

Aryan:I didn't know you are such a cool 😎 person, to which Ridhima just laugh.

Ishani;and You are smart just like me, its just that your traditional outfits are boring.

Ridhima:hhhhh Ishani I feel comfortable in those types of clothes but anyway we will catch up later.

Trio:okay. After three of them left ridhima jump on her bed thinking about today's event all are changing for good, all the family are now friendly even the aryan and Ishani
Kisai handout, that's when her eyes saw the part of transmitter blinking she quickly get up and start fixing it and pick up.

Kabir:have you find any thing

Ridhima:no kabir its not

Kabir:oh come on Ridhima am asking you something ridhima jump from her place hearing his shout cutting the call.

Ridhima:is this kabir why is he behaving like this its so strange or is it that he is just pretending to good. No Ridhima you have to find out what's happening who is wrong and who is right she finished determine.

___________________________________

Sorry once again do vote, share  love and comment

Maryermah ❤