Bitter truth 😫😨

Hello lovelies another update.

____________________________________

Vansh rush out followed by angrey who is confused by his boss behavior. Vansh reach down he scan the whole hall but he couldn't find her he quickly move to where ishani, Aryan and sia are standing talking.

Vansh:have You guys seen ridhima, he asked the three siblings seeing his worried and scared form all become worried.

Aryan:no bhai, even we are looking for her, vansh look at them dejected.

Vansh:let's find her, he said Aryan follow him searching for her in the house, while went to ask dadi.

Few minutes later.

Aryan and  vansh had already searched the whole house but still ridhima is no where to be found the trio move to the living room where the whole family are waiting for them, seeing them looking dejected dadi rush to them.

Dadi:where is my ridhima vansh, she asked worried.

Aryan:she is no where to be found dadi we searched the whole mansion dadi but she is nowhere to be found.Vansh slump down his heart beating loud only he knows what he is feeling right now. All others look at him confused with his behavior ishani is about to ask him when angrey run inside panting heavily vansh quickly stand up and rush to him.

Vansh:angrey ridhima, my ridhima where is she, he asked desperately all the family are shocked hearing this angrey look down not able to meet his eyes wiping his tears, vansh look at him angrily and yell.

Vansh(shouting);answer me angrey.

Angrey;boss ridhima outside a cci  dent, he said stammering vansh look at him in horror and run outside followed by dadi and the rest when they come out of the mansion what they saw shock them their is pool of blood on the road, shoes and phone on the road vansh stumble back looking at the amount of blood on the road.

Vansh:ridhima, no it can't be he said shaking his head, Aryan and the rest break into tears ishani move to the shoes and phone looking at it she knew they belong to ridhima she pick the shoes looking at them she remember that they bought it today morning and then at her phone she cried looking hard whispering her name silently dadi is unable to process the news she look at ishani asking her..

Dadi:why are you crying ishani? Vansh said its not ridhimas things. She said in denial, ishani shake her head trying to speak.

Ishani;no dadi this are ridhimas shoes we bought them today when we went out and this phone it hers also but where is she, dadi move back about to fall Aryan and angrey quickly hold vansh stand there like a statue he just felt everything around him blank he just fell losing his conscious. All rush to him.

An hour later.

He open his eyes slowly he look at the people in his room he all look at them all are looking pale and stressed especially dadi thats when he remember everything he quickly try to get up and Aryan and angrey hold him back dadi sat beside him.

Vansh:leave me, he shout at them, but they are still holding him.

Dadi:vansh sit you are still weak..

Vansh;no dadi I have to find her , I have to find ridhima I don't know where is she he said, all there eyes tear up again except anupriyq who is looking at them drama with irritation.

Dadi:no vansh you are not going anywhere.Vansh get out if their hold he try to get up but he is weak, he stumble about to fall when angrey made him sit again.

Vansh:leave me , i have to find ridhima. he shouted now Aryan loose his cool.

Aryan:just rest dammit let us deal with one loose, ridhima is dead she is no more, he shouted angrily vansh look at him like he grow two horns.

Vansh:shut up how dare you talk about ridhima like that she is alive I knew it.

Aryan;no she is dead her body is burned, vansh look at him with his eyes welling up he quickly shake his head he look at his family who are looking down crying silently, vansh got his answer.

Vansh:ridhima, he said breaking down Aryan wipe his tears hold vansh.

Aryan:am sorry bhai.

Vansh;but she promised to be with me all the time. The family are shocked so vansh and ridhima are dating vansh quickly touch his coat but he find himself only in his shirt he look at the other side of the bed to find his coat laying there he quickly grab it and start  searching  his pockets when he pull the letter out all the family are looking at him like a mad person, while anupriya excused herself.

Vansh quickly open the later.

The letter.