New morning, new beginning.

Morning

   Vansh stir in his sleep hearing the knock getting louder he try to move when he felt something weight on him hr look and find ridhima sleeping cuddling him like a teddy he smile a bit seeing her small figure on him his thought are disturb by the knock again he slowly entangle himself from her and walk to the door opening he find worried dadi and behind are sia, ishsni and Aryan.

Vansh:morning dadi

Dadi:good morning how are you?

Vansh:fyn he said her enter follow by the rest.

Sia:good morning bhai how is she?

Vansh:morning sia, she is fyn

Dadi:thank god, did she behave somehow in the night

Vansh:we have to be careful with her she tried hurting herself in the night.

Dadi:hey bhagwsn what Is happening to my ridhima?

Ishani:thats the problem we don't know what happen to her and why.

Aryan:we even check the CCTV in the house nothing suspicious.

Vansh: only she can tell us what happen.

Dadi:ok let's leave before we disturb her.

Sia: no dadi I will be here,

Dadi:but sia

Ridhimma:let her be dadi, she said in a weak voice all turn to her they find her struggling to sit properly vansh rush to her and help her sitting she thank him passing a smile, dadi come and sit beside her creasing her hair.

Dadi:how are you feeling now?

Ridhimma:much better, she said smiling at dadi.

Ishani:thank god, but ridhima dadi silence her knowing what she is about to ask.

Dadi:go and get breakfast for her sia go and help her.

Ishani:but dadi

Dadi;go let me help her fresh up, vansh you should also go and change, with that all left to their assigned task.

     dadi help rudhima in getting ready. Ridhimma sat down looking at dadi with a small smile dadi look at her.

Dadi:you scared us yesterday, she said with tears

Ridhimma:am sorry, looking down feeling guilty.

Dadi;its okay

Ridhimma:dadi I was

Dadi;no need to explain but what I want you to understand is that we are here for you, we love you you are part of our family and what you did yesterday its not good you forget about this old dadi of yours, she finished crying Ridhimma hugg her crying and feeling ashamed of her deeds.

Ridhimma:am so sorry dadi I won't repeat it ever.

Dadi;promise

Ridhimma:yes promise. That's when ishani, sia come inside holding a trsy followed by Aryan.

Ishani:here is your breakfast.

Ridhimma:thank You

Sis;most welcome. Ishani and sia sat on the bed while Aryan on the coach facing her.

Dadi:okay have your breakfast I will be back she turn to the trio you take care of her and please behave. With that she left sia place the tray on her lap asking ridhima to eat, ridhima started eating silently after she finished ishani called the servant and take the plate out ridhima look at the three people who are ignoring her they are all pressing their phones.