Evil eye😢😭

Hello guys here is another update hope you like it. Please vote, comment and share your views about the story, Thank you.

____________________________________

Vansh stand there waiting for her to come out when he is tired he call her she didn't respond so he decide to leave. Hearing the sound of closing the door ridhima sigh and come out of the washroom she sat on the bed she is still in shock with the turn of event. Vansh love her she said trying to assure herself, vansh is in love with her, he want her to be his wife and what did she do she kissed him she close her eyes feeling shy of her doing.

Ridhimma:I kissed him, she said covering her face with her hands blushing heavily. She notice the ring on her hand she look at the ring carefully she love it especially the VR. She then remember kabir her welled up again thinking about that bastard she loved the wrong person no its not love its just a mere attraction because how she got over him quickly and he never made her feel the way vansh did, she then feel guilty of not telling vansh the truth.

Ridhimma:no ridhima you have to tell him everything about you and your answer about his question, but I can't face him, she said pouting she quickly stand up getting an idea of what to do.

So what if I can't tell him I will write it, said ridhima with that she start writing the later after a while she finished writing it.

Ridhimma:I will give it to him after sia birthday celebration. With that she lay on the bed thinking about tomorrow playing with her ring.

Vansh room
Vansh lay down thinking about ridhima he is confused on what to think about first when be confessed she start crying, when he asked her she kissed him,  he is confused is it that she love him or not, ge quickly shrugs the negative thoughts away eagerly waiting for tomorrow with that he drift into deep slumber.

Morning

Vr mansion is busy today cuz its the youngest granddaughter of the house birthday day. Everyone is busy in the house. Dadi is instructing the chefs about the food while angrey and vansh are busy discussing about something.

Dadi:vansh beta please that aside help me with the arrangements.

Vansh:ji dadi we are almost done, he said closing the file, he look at dadi again.

Vansh:where are the rest dadi? He said looking around the house before dadi answer they heard loud voices entering all look at the entrance only to find ridhima, ishani, and Aryan entering with bags in their hands laughing out loud, vansh is surprise looking at ridhima she is a Wearing a jean and a top even ishani and Aryan are wearing the same.

Ishani: ohhh am so tired of laughing, rudhima laugh hearing this along with Aryan.

Ridhimma:am very happy today really enjoyed it, she said jumping with happiness, Aryan look at her smiling.

Aryan:even I

Ridhimma:but I miss sia, she said pouting sadly.

Ishani:yeah she should have joined us.

Aryan:no problem we will take her next time, but now let's go and get ready .

Ridhimma:but there is still time

Aryan:am saying this so that we can save time because you take the whole day before getting ready so its better.

Ridhimma:yeah you are right let's go they walk inside only to find vansh, angrey, chachi, anupriya and dadi looking at them. Ridhimma look at vansh only to find him staring at her she quickly averted her gaze from him.

Dadi:where are you coming from guys?

Ishani:we went for some shopping dadi.

Dado:but without informing