Step by step 👣

Early morning

     All assemble to the dinning table after having breakfast Ridhima look at sia signal her something to which she just pout.

Sia:pls Ridhima not now.

Ridhima:but when, all attention turn toward them.

Dadi:what happen beta

Ridhima:actually dadi

Sia:no dadi its nothing

Ishani:let her talk

Ridhima:she is refusing her morning exercise

Dadi:what?

Ridhimma:I dont why she is refusing today.

Ishani:I wonder why, hearing this vansh turn his attention to them.

Vansh:what happen siya

Siya:actually I feel movement in my legs this days and it feels uncomfortable, hearing this ridhima jump in front of siya pushing vansh away.

Ridhima(excited):really siya

Sia:yes a wierd sensation

Ridhima:I knew it you will respond that, before she continue vansh interrupt her making her irritated

Vansh:is everything okay,

Ridhima:why are you cutting me in between. Vansh and the rest are awe looking at her attitude but ridhima cared less about it her whole attention is on sia.

Ridhima:so tell me

Siya:actually yesterday when I tried to sit on my wheelchair I feel my legs moving, ridhima jump again

Ridhima:oh my god baby you will soon walk, you are responding to the treatment she finished laughing she is very happy hearing this because siya is her favorite patient. All the family are in shock.

Vansh:what?

Ridhima:you dump she is recovering quickly, siya cough hearing this waiting for her brother to burst in anger.

    All the family are digesting the news congratulating each other the happiest ones are vansh, Ridhima, dadi and ishani.

Aryan:we deserve a party celebrating this happy news..

Ishani:you are right aryan, we deserve a party.

Siya:but let me recover fully before you celebrate

Vansh:no sia even this is a good achievement, so all should be ready for the party in evening.

Aryan, ishani and chanchal:yeeehhhhhhh.

Aryan:we have to decide what to wear.

Ishani:yeah uhmmm what color should we go with.

Aryan:white

Ishani:no

Chanchal:green

Aryan:what is this mum

Cjanchal:sorry

Dadi:what about blue