Dark life

Hello here is the update.

____________________________________

2 years later

VR MANSION

The whole mansion is silent today because there don't welcome neither celebrate this because one of them is taken away from them. Today its sia's birthday but even she don't enjoy this day.

Vansh room

He is laying on his bed shaking his head by lookin at his face you will know he is not having a peaceful sleep, that's when he jerk up shouting.

Vansh:RIDHIMAAAA,he screamed his eyes are having tears he start scanning the room that's when his eyes fall on a huge portrait hanging on the wall he look at the photo its ridhimas photo the photo was taken on sias birthday how much beautiful and happy she looks , he stand up walking toward the photo he crease the photo with a smile on his face. He still remember that Aryan gifted him with this 1 year ago.

1 year ago.

Vansh just enter the house, dadi and the rest stand up looking at him he look very disorganized messy hair,dirty cloths and red eyes by looking at his red face you will know that he has cried so much because today's its ridhimas first death anniversary he start walking to the stairs ignoring them when his eyes fall on her photo with garland he quickly move to it removing the garland dadi look at him in shock and move to him trying to hold him.

Dadi:stop it vansh what are you doing, she said trying to stop him that's when angrey hold him, vansh try getting out of his hold which is impossible for him because he is weak.

Angrey:boss stop it.

Vansh:who put this on my ridhima photo who did it? He shouted. All flinch hearing his loud voice.

Ishani:bhai today's its her first death anniversary so we decide to keep puja on her, before she complete he shout at her again ishani move back seeing him ready to bounce on her.

Vansh:we put this on death people and how many times do I have to tell you that my ridhima is alive. All look at him with tears still he is not ready to accept the reality.

Dadi:vansh control yourself ridhima beta deserve this much respect please, this prayer will give peace to her, her soul will rest in peace. Vansh look at her broken.

Vansh:but dadi ridhima, he couldn't continue because of the tears 😭 😭. Aryan quickly rush to his room to bring something. Dadi hug him sia and ishani join them crying.

Vansh:ridhima

Dadi:don't cry she will not like it. She said trying to console him.

Vansh:how can you put this on her photo.

Dadi:we have to put this vansh, before she continue Aryan interrupt her .

Aryan:bhai this is for you, he said passing him a wrap big portrait. Vansh wipe his tears.

Vansh:what is this Aryan?

Aryan:just check it I hope you will like it. Vansh sit down on one of the chairs he start opening the gift after he finish his eyes fall on her beautiful smile he look at the photo carefully she is standing smiling when the photo is taken. Looking at it it was taken on sias birthday the day he lost her he smile lookin at it he will hang it in his room he look up smiling.

Vansh:thank You Aryan its really beautiful let me go and hang it ridhima will really like it when she come back, with that he rush to his room all look at his retreating back with tears dadi slump down crying..

End of it.

He sigh and look at her.

Vansh:good morning love, its another day without you, how long will you keep me waiting its has been two years today I can't take it anymore.

Goa

A lady is walking talking on her phone at the same time or rather i should say shouting.

Lady:how dare you mr akash? She shouted the other side.

Akash:am sorry dear but I promise I will be back tomorrow promise.

Lady:keep your stupid promises to  yourself I don't need it.

Akash:baby, before he continue she cut the call.

Lady:I don't know which kind of husband he is such a useless person he is, she continue cursing him that's when another lady come out.

Another lady:what's wrong with You  early in the morning?

Lady:its all because of that fool, she finished fuming with anger.

Another lady:ohhh sejal he is your husband stop cursing him.

Sejal:and you always take his side riddhu. Ridhima smile at sejal and start walking toward her carefully.

Ridhima:because he loves you sejal, she said trying to make her understand.

Sejal:okay let him come I will talk to him softly okay.

Ridhima:okay, let me go and prepare breakfast. Sejal shouted.

Sejal:no i will do it.

Ridhima:I will do it.

Sejal:but ridhima, before she continue.

Ridhima:just because am blind that doesn't mean I will not do anything.

Sejal:I didn't mean it that way, she said trying to explain. Ridhima chuckles.

Ridhima: I know baba am just kidding you, she laugh.

Sejal:ridhima ki bacchi, ridhima laugh at her again sejal also smile lookin at her friend.

Sejal: okay be careful.

Ridhima:I will, with that she move to the kitchen counting her steps. Ridhima start with her work that's when sejal shouted.

Sejal:sugar is kept at the right hand side and salt at the left hand side, ridhima smile she shouted back..

Ridhima:how about tea with salt how will it taste? 😝 😝 sejal smile hearing her.

Sejal:and that's for you to find out. Ridhima smile and continue with her work.

Tadaaaa sorry for the late updates and hope you will enjoy it, thank you.

Maryermah❤