|| chapter 12 ||

~

~

Y/n's POV:

"D-demon slayer headquarters" Enmu stuttered before me and fell on his butt. "Wha- how.. When.. How weren't u killed!?" Enmu knew well that demon slayer HQ are also home of all hashiras who can easily kill him if they come at him at once! "We.. We need to get out of here" He said as he was on high alert. I put a hand on his shoulder, "I made a deal with them, they won't hurt you-"

I made Enmu lay down again, he is still weakened and I don't want my baby to get hurt. I pet his head until his kids closed, "Interesting, he can even sleep" I murmured to myself. Demons can't really sleep, but now, even I and Enmu could actually have a real sleep after years of trying. I glance at Akaza who sat across the room, watching me pet Enmu's forehead. 'Oh my baby is jealous~' I came to conclusion, stood up and walked over to Akaza, whose attention suddenly turned over from y/n's hand to her rainbow eyes. "Hello Akaza-kun~" I sat next to him, making him blush a little.

"I watched you whole day Akaza, it was obvious you were jealous of Enmu~" I ruffled his pink hair. "W-watch it-! My hair is precious to me!" His lying is so bad. The only demons that actually care about their hair are Daki, Koku-san, me and of course, my onii-chan! I giggled, "Oh nO- I an so sorry Akaza-kun" I retreated my hand and looked at him with pain in my eyes, as if he just hurt my feelings. "... I suppose you can pet my hair" He looked a bit irritated, but I could see a small blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Ara ara Akaza-kun, you are blushing~" I took his face in my hands and bubbed his cheeks, making him as red as a tomato. "Y-Y/n.. " Akaza tried to look away, but he couldn't since I still held his face in my hands. I lean forward, his face was now as red as tomato sauce we put in pasta. His eyes widen as I slowly press my lips against his. My hands slowly moved from his face and hung likely around his neck. Akaza was mentally panicking at first, but he soon took the situation in his hands, dominating the battle with our tongues. I couldn't hold him any longer so his tongue went in my mouth,  exploring it in all possible directions. His hands also didn't remain on the same place, they were now around my waist, slowly making me move closer and closer to him.

Although both of us wanted more of it, the gentle knock on the door made us stop. I hurriedly let go of Akaza and tell him to hide, he nodded almost immediately and hid in the closet he was hiding before. I also lifted Enmu bridal style and moved him to the separated bedroom. I exhaled, then put on a small smile and opened the door. Before it stood Kiriya, the future master of demon slayer corps. "Good evening y/n" He bowed and I gestured the same in return, "good evening to you too Kiriya-kun, what brings you here so late at night?" I looked around pretending to be a bit confused.

"It's nothing y/n-san, I just wanted to ask you a question, if I may?" Kiriya looked at me and I nodded, there is no reason for me to deny him and if I did, maybe he would find me more suspicious than I am at the moment. I let him come in my room, looking around and slowly closing the door of my room. I gestured Kiriya to sit in front of a small tea table, "Would you like some tea? I can make some if you want~" I said softly and he nodded, imitating the same smile. I went to the kitchen and set a teapot full of water to boil, then came back to Kiriya who hasn't moved an inch.

I sat across him, so we met our gazes. "So? What is it that you want to ask me??" He scratched the back of his head a bit shyly, "I already know that you are a really good person y/n, but I have to ask you, how aren't you bound to Kibutsuji Muzan? Aren't all demons who have his blood in their blood vessels with enormous power also inherited his curse?" I clenched my fists tightly, Muzan is really a nuisance, punishing anyone who calls out his name as if he is some sort of celebrity.

Although..

"To be honest Kiriya-kun I don't know that either. I guess I was his failed experiment, though he never knew it failed up until now I guess" I looked down and smiled. "I don't need to eat humans anymore, and now that I know how to do unseal the bond I can help my friends" I hummed while scratching my chin with on of my long nails. Kiriya nodded in agreement "That is indeed good y/n-san, I hope you will manage to save your friends sooner or later." I glanced at the surroundings, knowing one of the two remaining demons in this room might listen to this conversation this very moment.

Just as I was about to say something the teapot started to whistle, "Oh my-! Tea is ready-!" I get startled and run to the kitchen, Kiriya looking behind me with rounded eyes. I quickly grab the pot-
"Kyaa!! Hot hot hot hot hot!!" I was on verge of tears as I saw my hands becoming red.

3rd person's POV:

Kiriya came running to the kitchen, holding a towel in his hands and immediately let the water pour on it. There was also a swift sound of a closet opening, "y/n are you okay!? Did you burn yourself!?" Kiriya just placed a towel on y/n's arms which now almost completely regenerated due to her demonic powers, the pink haired demon ran right into the kitchen startling both of them. "Ara ara Akaza-kun~ mind giving me an explanation why you left the closet?" Akaza sweat dropped when he realized Kiriya was right next to him,
". . . I-" "Shh honey you don't have to explain yourself" Y/n pressed her finger on Akaza's lips and turned to Kiriya who was confused and lost.

He cleared his throat, "y/n, if I may ask, why do you keep one of your demon friends here?" He acted calm, but his shock was visible. Who wouldn't be when y/n managed to sneak in a demon in demon slayer HQ.

"Ah- but there is actually one more demon" Y/n hummed.

-
The end

Words: 1140

I appreciate comments that make me laugh ❤