|| chapter 9 ||

~

~

Y/n's POV:

I was cut off as she lunged herself at me, blade already piercing between my chest, going right trough my heart. I stood there still as she tried to get her blade out, but couldn't. I smirk "How can you be a hashira if you can't even pull out your katana" Veins popped up again as she gritts her teeth, then smiles. "Good that I put poison on it" At that I back away, few seconds my body was burning so I pull out her sword, exhaling in relaxation. "Ahem, now that that's settled, can we talk about plan how to kill the demon?" I turned around to other hashiras and some of them (Sanemi, Giyuu, Muichiro, Obanai and Rengoku) had tint blush while Mitsuri and Uzui were bright red. I just then looked down and realized the opening Shinobu's katana made and blush bright red. Sanemi 'tch'-ed and took off his uniform, revealing his scared chest. He threw it at me and I quickly put it on.

"What happened? Y/n?" I see behind me unfazed Kagaya-kun and blush realizing he was blind. One of his daughter's then cleared her throat with lil lil blush on her cheeks "When Shinobu and y/n fought, Shinobu managed to rip part of her clothing which was covering their chest, Sanemi gave her his demon slayer uniform." There was silence, dead silence. Then a laugh that came from Kagaya-kun lightened the atmosphere. "Oh y/n you sure are one unique demoness" He said and I blushed pouting "K-kagaya-kun! Please stop it's embarrassing... "

"Her pouting is so cute even if she is that tall- so adorable!" I hear some bubbly voice behind me and see a girl with four pink braid ending in neon green color and green eyes, putting her hands over her mouth and nose. "Oh uh h-hiii-! I am M-mitsuri Kanroji n-nice meeting y-you y/n-san!" I smile, she looked pretty, her behaviour reminds me of Rina a little...

"Nice to meet you too" I say with soft smile and walk up to her, patting her head. She was red like tomato and serpent guy who was still on the tree mumbled something under his breath.
I walk back to Kagaya-kun.

"So, my plan is you protect humans or the shit you do, you can attack Muzan, but not lower and upper moons. I will handle them okay? If the pact is broken, I will kill y'all here." They looked unsure, Rengoku lifted his hand and I nodded for him to speak. "If I may.. how will you handle all of them?" He asks. "Simply I will just entertain them a little bit until you complete your missions, or- knock them out" I crack bones in my hand at which some of them flinched. "Then we will try to-" I cut him off "not try, it's will or won't"  My voice changed from warm to cold as ice. "... We will fulfill your desires and won't attack 12 Demon Moons" Rengoku says sweat dropping.

"Nice! Well see ya I gotta go eat-"

"Wait a minute! What or who are you going to eat?! " Sanemi and Shinobu jumped up from their positions. "Maybe rice? Fish? Vegetables? I don't know" I reply blunty. "Isn't human food not edible for demons?" Tall man with spiked black hair and scar on his forehead asked. I nod "yes, yes it is. But not to me anymore. You see, before few weeks I had some sort of accident and was proclaimed dead and buried in ground for few weeks. When I got out I tried eating human flesh, but it tasted horrible. Then I sensed some appealing smell and saw stand with ohagi. They were delicious... Yum. " I could see Sanemi have tint blush on his cheeks as I mentioned ohagi.

"I also believe there is a way for every demon to react this way I did, I will try and repeat the same process with my family so we won't be proclaimed blood thirsty monsters anymore" I giggle as I walk away in the back door.

3rd person POV:

After y/n left Oyakata-sama sighed and announced next mission on which y/n should participate as well. He turns to Rengoku, "Rengoku, you, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke and y/n will aboard train and investigate it. It's been said many people went on that train and never returned. Be careful."

"I won't dissapoint you Oyakata-sama" Rengoku said and bowed, along with other pillars.

|| will be continued ||

    Words: 784