|| chapter 13 ||

~

~

Akaza's POV:

I couldn't bring myself to say anything, like I was frozen. I don't know why, I felt embarrassed?

"Y/n-san, can you please tell me why you have one of your friends in your room?" The young boy asked, he seemed kind of odd. He had blurry eyes and shoulder length black hair, most of the people would mistake him for a boy, but his voice gives it away. "Well, there is actually one more demon other than this one" Y/n hummed, making me embarrassed. "Oh my-! I haven't introduced you-!! Akaza, this is Kiriya, the future head of demon slayer corpse. Kiriya, this is Akaza, upper moon three. I think you already figured that out, because of how smart you are." Y/n smiled softly, making the boy named Kiriya blush a little, although it was faint.

"Anno-.." All three of us turned around to see Enmu who had just woken up. "Great timing Enmu! Kiriya-kun, this is Enmu as known as lower moon one!" Enmu sweat dropped as he smiled sheepishly, "I think I am just going to head back-" Enmu tried to retreat, but y/n grabbed his collar and lifted him up, almost making him let out a squeak. "Y-Y/N-san!!??" Enmu turned bright red of the embarrassment he just faced.

"Now now, you two introduce yourselves politely to Kiriya-kun"  '...Why me-' I mentally facepalmed. Sigh "It's my pleasure to meet you Ubuyashiki Kiriya, the next leader of demon slayer corps. I am upper moon three, you may call me Akaza" I bowed a little. Then Enmu stepped next to me and introduced himself as well. The Kiriya boy returned the gesture by the small bow, "Pleasure to meet both of you, we are glad you aren't on the side of Muzan Kibutsuji anymore. Y/n, what will you do with them? Hashiras aren't going to be pleased."

"I will prevent them from eating humans, that's the closest we can get from turning them in humans, what is impossible" Y/n put her hand on her chin, humming. "I will do anything in order to not bring then in harm, can't forgive myself... " She became quiet again. "Ahh- y/n if it's something personal I won't interfere, I will go now and inform my father, you three have a nice rest of the night" Kiriya excused himself and left three of us alone.

"Hey y/n..? Are you okay?" I asked her, putting a bit of pressure on her shoulders, just to let her know she has me and her family to rely on. "Yeah it's nothing Akaza-kun.., Enmu-kun?" She turned her face from my direction to the one of the dream demon. "What's wrong? You seem kind of down the moment Kiriya-kun left" She reached in order to pet him but Enmu slowly put her hand down from his head, "I just.. I just have a bad feeling about something- not sure about what though"

"I appreciate your gut feeling Enmu, but I think we have nothing to worry about, you saw Kiriya boy? He didn't even see us as a big threat since we are y/n's friends" I said and turned around to see y/n blush a little. I smiled, "We are friends now are we y/n??" She snickered, "Of course we are! Now come on, who wants to play some games, I have bottle and two friends! Truth or dare!!" She jogged happily to the living room again and we followed after her. Someone poked my shoulder and I assumed it's Enmu since he was the only one left behind. Young dream demon was confused, "What is truth or dare?" I opened my mouth to explain it to him, but from another room came a shout "You won't tell him now or else he will not want to participate! Get here and sit-!" I mimicked 'I am sorry' with my mouth and went to living room, confused and a bit scared Enmu following behind.

(tell me if you want that scene as special chapter)

-

3rd person's POV:

"Father?" Kiriya found his father looking at the full moon on the terace of the Ubuyashiki estate. He was wondering if maybe his father knew about this.
"Kiriya, you came, what is that you want to say? " his father gently petted the place next to him, Kiriya almost immediately sat down next to his father. "Father, I was at y/n's. She has two demon accomplices with her, upper moon three and lower moon one. So far I don't see them posing any threat, but maybe a pillar meeting without y/n's presence should be held.. "
He looked at his father's calm expression that rarely changes, he always wondered what is it that his father thinks at times like this and idolizes him in every word and form.

"I want to hear your opinion Kiriya. What do you suggest, what should we do now?" Kiriya placed his hand on his chin and started thinking, after about twenty seconds, he came to a conclusion. "I personally can't tell if I trust them or not, but as far as I've seen they don't seem to come here in order to cause evil deeds, no. I think they came along because y/n said so or they willingly followed her. She already informed us about our alliance with her, having members of twelve demon moons is giving us an upper hand. Although for now, we should just inform the hashiras about this so they don't try to kill them if they somehow go out of y/n's room. " Kiriya hummed and his father turned to him. He placed his hand on Kiriy's chest and smiled, "You will be a wonderful successor"

Oyakata-sama then looked back in the distance of never ending space,"Now, we should start making the hashira meeting preparations, they will be held tomorrow at the noon, while y/n is still asleep" Kiriya nodded, "Great idea.. Excuse me father, I will be excusing myself right now. I am tired,.. And.. I wish you goodnight" Kiriya bowed a little then left.

Oyakata-sama looked back at the night sky, "y/n y/n are you a demon magnet or what- all the demon attacks last few weeks seem to get nearer and nearer to the demon skayers HQ.

-

The end

Words: 1069

Ah- ❤