|| Chapter 14 ||

~

~

3rd person POV:

"What?!" Sanemi and Shinobu yelled at the same time as Oyakata-sama told the pillars about another two demons being by y/n's side. More importantly he said he didn't see them as a threat which caused some pillar to be unable to stay put. "Oyakata-sama, please, we can't trust all of them, we already let two demons in with open arms, we can't let whole demon population move in our headquarters and let them alive?!" Sanemi was beyond pissed when he heard that those two demons were also part of demon moons.

"Sorry Oyakata-sama, but I have to agree with Sanemi. Besides, we still don't know if y/n will turn her back to us once Muzan overpowers us in an upcoming battle. Those two might just as well be Muzan's spies, since he can see through them, they might track y/n as well as us down" Shinobu replied, clearly showing her concern and hiding her burning anger inside of her petite body and mind. "I know that, but y/n herself told me that she knows the way of removing Muzan's curse and making them eat human food, she herself is a proof. Can't we give them at least one chance?"

"Yeah, but before we have to determine if they will attack humans or not.. " Obanai was silent during whole meeting. He found it absurd to befriend demons, but to have them on their side might profit them greatly in the battle against Muzan.
"I agree with Obanai" muichiro said as he drew something with a stick on the ground. Giyuu hummed as well, he gave Nezuko that chance so he just found it wrong to deny. "I will do as you wish Oyakata-sama-!!" Mitsuri beamed, 'they might even be cute-!! Aweee-!!' Mitsuri blushed at her thought of meeting two demon moons. Gyomei remained neutral as he spoke "We will see at the test which fate will fall upon them... Amithaba" He clasped together his two hands once more and waited for Oyakata-sama's final decision. "If we already let upper moon two y/n in, why shouldn't we make a deal with other moons" Uzui said as the wind blew, swaying his ponytail from side to side. "I oppose, they could still be dangerous! Even so, Muzan sent one of those demons to kill me, don't misunderstand me, this decision is hard, but what if it's all an act and they attack?"  Rengoku said calmly.

"Well then we will kill them, but y/n first. She said she will take all the blame if some conflict between you and her friends errupts. Now, are we finished? Any questions or objections?" Oyakata-sama scanned the air and then hummed when nothing could be heard. Today will be a tough day, I count on you all to behave yourself." With that he left all the hashiras in thoughts, some were already planning assassination strategies while some were heading back to their estates.

Few hours timeskip brought to you by Douma annoying the hell out of Daki since Akaza isn't around.

Y/n's POV:

"Ara ara- this sure was an interesting game now, right boys?" I said to two sweaty demons who sat across me. I am sure they had fun playing this game. "I absolutely hate this game" Akaza groans, "I agree-" Enmu said as he tried to sit up. "Awh come onnn... It couldn't have been that bad!!" I squaled, pretending to be sad and on verge of tears. Both of the males immediately sat up and tried to somehow apologize to me. "I- it's okay... Sniff... I am still glad you two are here, sound and safe.." I wanted to hug them so bad, but I needed to open the door, since a knock interrupted our little game. When I opened the door, kiriya and two kakushis stood in front of me, something is about to happen, I thought as I put on my iconic smile.