|| chapter 10 ||

~

~

*timeskip*

Y/N's POV:

I eyed boar kid shout at yellow haired one how he will race this 'monster' , dummies... I then look at the train and smirk 'oh Enmu my Enmu... this plan of your would have been perfect, if I wasn't here' I thought as I stepped inside the cabin along the flame hashira and other three. Damn are those annoying, demoness in the box is understandable but they, ugh.

*makes that thing with hands to act like puppets* 'Tanjiro I am scared help me bwah! I will dieeeeee-!!! Oml I can alr see my limbs tearing apart!' One hand said as other hand slapped the other 'STFU you mf coward!' I mentally wheezed, hanafuda boi would never say such things... or so I thought? Who knows and who cares, I surely don't.

"Now I am gonna settle things with the demon you guys stay here and protect the citizens or whatever you guys do-"

"UMAI!"

"I-"

"UMAAIIIIIIIII!!"

"Okay... bye weirdos"

.
.
.

"U M A I I I I "

-

I walk trough the train and reach the first cart. I open the door seeing only sleepy driver and sigh. "I really didn't want to get cold..." I say as I climb out of the window and jump on the roof, only to see Enmu's back. Goofy smile appeared on my face as I, in a matter of milisecond ran up to him and tackled him down giving him a shock terapy. "... Y-Y/n!!??" Enmu's eyes widen as he sees his *cough* less say some kind of mother figure , although you didn't pay much attention to him until now *cough* I caress his cheek, making him blush.

"It's okay now Enmu, I am here. Let's escape together" My hand goes trough his hair. "B-but I can't leave master Muzan..." he says quietly. "Do I need to make you leave him then?" I release my aura for a split second and he flinched, gripping on his suit. He looked at me again, small smile formed on his face as he blushed brighter, "looks like I was forced to~" I stretch out my arm and he gripps it.

I then fucking knock him out by hitting his neck in one sharp move and his limp body falls down over my shoulder. "Come on now big baby" I laughed as I threw him over a shoulder and patted his back. Together with Enmu I come down in the first cart and stop the train. Also, the driver was awake now, as well as other people on the train. I laid Enmu in the first cart and went back to the weirdos.

I saw them now wide awake whike some children tried to tie them up, probably Enmu's plan. I sense another demons presence, this time stronger...

Bby Akaza here I come to get ya~

*harem protagonist noises intensify*

-

Akaza's POV:

Muzan told me to check on the train so I obeyed the rule, I jumped trough the trees as the full moon shone upon me, so beautiful... reminds me of y/n. 'I miss you y/n' tear rolled down my eye as I quickly shook it off. It happens often that Muzan's Demon Moons are slayed, then why am I getting so emotional about y/n?... the fireworks...

*has flashbacks from his birthday present this year*

"Happy birthday Akaza" She said with a closed eye smile and soon after felt me wrap around her neck. She opened her eyes to see me hugging her and and her face practically turned into a burning tomato. "You actually remembered" I say as tear rolls down my eye. She wipes it away and playfully pushes me "Heyyy! Demons don't have feelings now" She giggles and adds "no problem"

*flashback end*

"Concentrate dammit! " I yell to myself as I almost collided with a tree but push my legs against it and land on humid land. In the distance I see train that wasn't moving anymore- well shit his mission failed again.

I come out of the forest to look at whole situation more detailed, people from the train were just coming out of it as a group of demon slayers helped them. I 'Tch'-ed as I was about to slaughter them all, but my face come in contact with someone's torso.

"BLOOD DEMON ART, FIRST FORM: PERVERT HAS COME!" they yell as their chest end up in my face which heated up as I realized the situation. "G-get off of me where y-you are lady!" I yell as I backed away and looked at- at...

"Y/N!!!" I shout as I embrace into a hug, "Y-you are alive! I am so glad!! " Tears already falling down my cheeks as I see her smiling softly at me. I could feel her gentle hands going through my pink hair as she looked into my yellow orbs. "How have you been Akaza-kun~" She says in teasing manner, poking my nose. I blush and look away but then smiled sadly, "you scared us all Y/N... your brother... He is acting- broken. A-and all other demons, they miss your jokes and laughter trough the fortress... I miss you Y/N" I lift my head to see teary rainbow colored orbs looking directly in mine, her bottom lip trembling.

"You missed me too Akaza, but I couldn't return to that man, I hate him with all my heart and wish to kill him... Run away with me and Enmu-" She says last part quieter but I could hear her clearly due to demon abilities. "That's dangerous Y/N...we could all get killed-!!" I felt lips against mine as my eyes widen. I slowly melt in the kiss and my hands hold her around her waist as hers hung around my neck. I broke the kiss, gasping for air, huge blush plastered against my face.

"So badie boi? Wanna stick with me or with him?" She asked teasingly, her nail lifting my chin as I pouted. "I- I accept" I mutter quietly, but she looked at me grinningly. "What I didn't hear you could you repeat that?" She asked me as an irk mark appeared at my forehead, "I accept dammit" Blush still over my face. "Good boy Akaza~" She pats my head, "now be so nice and wait here in shade for me to bring Enmu, kay?"

"Okay... "

*timeskip 5 minutes*

Next thing I saw was Y/N carrying Enmu bridal style who was still out cold. "What did you do to him?" I asked, little but worried about demon boy in Y/N's arms.
"Don't worry if it wasn't for me he would be dead by now" She reassures me and I sigh.

...

'I want to be held like that'

-

|| to be continued ||

|| words : 1140 ||

A/N:

I am sorry for not publishing for so long, my lazy ass doesn't wanna write but I got some pretty nice ideas lately for this story 🤔,

Also! Check my new work '~my dog is a demon~' might be lil bit cringy, but kawaii~