|| chapter 4 ||

~

~

Y/N's POV:

*slashes trough someone's gut with nails*  "Ugh- this is getting boring" I stop to sniff the air and sense three... No, four people of who two are demons, although ones scent is somewhat weird. Let's just check it out.

I run to the place where I see a demon girl in pink haori hanging on strings and a boy in green checkered haori fighting with Rui, it looks like he will lose in any second. But... Where is the fourth one-
*widens eyes as she hears sound of a sword closing to her neck and she lands on the ground*

A man with low black pony tail and deep blue eyes glared at her as he swiftly saves the boy, damn that thicc ass- cOnCeNtRaTe! I manage to get hold of Rui and pull him back before demon slayer slashes his neck, damn that was so close...
.
.
.

Too close.

I literally send Rui flying in some bushes nearby and glare at the man in front of me. Why tf is he wearing haori which has green and yellow pattern on one and dark red color on the other side. And I barely feel his anger... What is he? An Emo? I am pulled out of my thoughts when that man starts saying something towards the boy in checkered haori with...

Hanafuda earrings

Promotion here I come lol no- *runs towards the boy in split second but doesn't kill him cause an explosion prevented you from it, you fall back on the ground, pouting* "bish I thought I could have killed him on easy way-" *feels sword on her neck and looks up to see emo guy who now shows slight anger* nice reflexes...

"Sir put that sword down or you might get hurt", I say giggling at him. He didn't hesitate and he cuts my head off. Yeet so that's what it looks like when smaller people look at my boobs... Sugoiiii!! I will play a little-

"Awh momm- I am naked don't come in- yes mom I love you, did you make rice rolls tonight? Dad died didn't he, ehh a jerk. He shouldn't have left you all alone with my bro and me... Yes I smoked opium so what-?! Moooom you are so boring" I lie to be decapitated and look at the guys face, he wasn't angry anymore, but kinda shocked though he hid it pretty well. On the other side hanafuda boy was deadpanned while helping his sister who is demon? Wow we got traitors in this big crazy family-

"Ok enough of this-" Regenerates her head back and eyes the spilt-haori male "I will need your help sooner or later to kill Muzan, it was nice meeting you emo boy" I turn around and start walking away. "It's Giyuu" He said glaring daggers at my back, "Okay GiYuU, but all of the demon slayers need to get off this mountain or-" I look back at him, threatening look in my rainbow colored orbs, "-I will kill them all, nobody touches my family, and especially not my nii-chan Rui" I then smile and walk away.

Third persons POV:

"We need to get off this mountain now." Giyuu says and turns back to Tanjiro who was fuming in anger "What?! But why! Who is that demon anyways?! Is she possibly stronger than you Giyuu-san?" He forms kind of questioning look.

"She could have killed all three of us right now if she wanted to... Because she is an Upper Moon Two" He says in an emotionless tone, but his voice was kind of shaking. "We are endangering hundreds of demon slayers right now, we should retreat... We must or we die, now come on, I will contact Shinobu" Tanjiro looked scared for awhile then nods in agreement, "I will go inform Zenitsu and Inosuke"...

          ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Time skip ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

" Ara ara Giyuu-san, why did we need to evacuate the mountain area? " Shinobu, the insect pillar questioned with closed eye smile. All the other pillars who weren't there were slightly confused why all of the slayers left the mountain all at once.

" Upper Moon Two was there, the stronger one, if we didn't evacuate we could have been killed "

All pillars except Gnomei and Muichiro visibly flinched at that information. Yes, you were a real trouble for them. The fact that you treat almost all demons as your family and protect them was a huge problem. So they kinda avoid you, because when you get angry, you couldn't stop when on rampage until you killed every demon slayer in a radius of a kilometer-two. Oyakata-sama was quiet.

Giyuu stayed silent for a while, "... But I heard something interesting as well" At that their looks went from shocked/scared to curious. "What is it? Must be flamboyant to hear something you find interesting!!", Uzui Tengen the sound pillar exclaimed, clutching his hands.
" Indeed it is- Upper Moon Two wants to cooperate with us in order to kill Muzan" Giyuu says as he widens his eyes little bit at the realisation what he just said. An upper ranked demon, one of their most loyal murderers, wants to kill him.

Oyakata-sama looked slightly shocked, then sighed, "that are great news Giyuu, good job. Say, when should that come to reality?" His soothing voice calmed all the pillars except Sanemi who was still little bit enraged for the fact that there is a demon wanting a cooperation with Demon Slayer Corps. "She said soon", Giyuu replies and Oyakata-sama smiles... Like always, "The end of demons might come sooner than we thought-" "Excuse me Oyakata-sama... But that's a demon we are talking about, an upper ranked one as well, she has probably eaten thousands of humans and killed lots of our co-workers, how can we be sure this isn't a trap..."

. . .

"I don't know Sanemi, all we can do is just hope it isn't, otherwise we would be doomed"

|| to be continued ||

Words: 1000

AN: 'sorry it's shorter than previous one I am lazy and wanna go to juicy parts-'