Chapter 26

A/n- the photo on the side is what i imagine Jordan to look like

---------------------

Alan's p.o.v

8 months(continued)...

I didn't tell Austin about the father of the baby coming over because I knew he would flip out and not allow him to come.

I felt the bitter feeling of anxiety when I heard the knock at the door, knowing it was him. Austin got up to answer it while I composed myself for the long conversation that was inevitable.

"Alan?" I look up in the doorway to see a tall man standing next to Austin. He had short blonde hair and bright green eyes. He smiled softly and I noticed he had tiny dimples. He and Austin come and sit down, Austin beside me and him on a armchair.

"W-whats your name?" I stutter nervously at being so close to him.

"Jordan Brown. Look, Alan, I'm so sorry I did this to you. After the royal beating Austin and someone else gave me I sat in my cell and thought about it. I honestly don't know why I did it and I am so sorry. So so sorry. I want to be there for the baby. Will you let me?" He peers at me through his eyelashes and puts his lips in a pout.

I sigh and look at Austin for help. He silently tells me that it's my choice to make. I look back at Jordan and nod.

"Yeah, I suppose. You can see her occasionally but I get full custody of her. It's the only way." He nods and smiles brightly.

"Thank you so much. So I assume your about 8/9 months, yes?" I nod and gasp sharply when I feel her kick extra hard. I look down and notice a tiny little foot shape pressing against my shirt. I quickly lift my shirt up and run my hand over the tiny foot pressing against my stomach. I look up to see Jordan and Austin staring at it in awe.

Austin sets down in front of me and puts his hands on either side of my stomach before pressing his lips to the little foot. I feel the baby kick against his lips and giggle. I look up at Jordan and smile.

"Would you like to feel?" He nods excitedly and Austin moves so he can press his hand against the kicking feet. I think I saw tears in his eyes. He quickly kisses it before moving back to his spot.

"I think I'm going to go, but here's my number. Will you call when the baby's on the way?" He hands the number to Austin who nods stiffly and shows him to the door, but not before he touches my bump one final time.

-------------
We still need names for the baby :P
Remember to smile also:)