Chapter 2

Alan's P.O.V

When I slowly start to come to my senses I don't feel the hard ground like I would expect, but a soft bed. I quickly blink my eyes open and attempt to sit up, only to fall back down at the throbbing pain in my head.

"Oh, good you awake" I quickly look around upon hearing the unfamiliar voice. There was a man sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. He had short hair and tattoos all over him. He was, dare I say, incredibly attractive.

"W-Who are you?" I stutter nervously, moving away to the corner of the room farthest from him.

"My names Austin" he says slowly "I found you on the side of the road bleeding" he gestures to my freshly bandaged arm.

"How long was I out?" I ask

"About 10 hours. You were starting to worry me" I nod and thank him for helping me.

"So you never told me your name." He smiles slightly and blushes.

"It's um Alan. Alan Ashby" his smile brightens and my face heats up.

"My last names Carlile by the way" he adds. I nod and shift uncomfortably.

"Well....thanks for the bed and the bandage but I think it's time that I leave" of course, I didn't know where I was actually going to go because I didn't have a house at the moment. My mom had just kicked me out recently for coming out as gay. That's why I ended up getting beat..and raped.

I shuttered at the memory and try to stand up only to be pushed back on the bed.

"No. Your not leaving, and judging by your clothes you have no where to go anyway. Your going to be living here with me."

Not feeling like arguing, I nod and sit back down.

"Well, If we are going to be roommates we should get to know each other a little"